How is Medart Hair Clinic..Anyone got their surgery done their ?

NashP

Hello My friend, Turkey now is never a good option for HT. Do your research properly and then consult few good surgeons, then make a decision, Don't rush things as Medart is not among the reupdated clinics. 

See the forum list of recommended surgeons and consult with few of them. 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/5/2022 at 4:14 AM, DHT said:

Hello My friend, Turkey now is never a good option for HT. Do your research properly and then consult few good surgeons, then make a decision, Don't rush things as Medart is not among the reupdated clinics. 

See the forum list of recommended surgeons and consult with few of them. 

Ignorant comment by OP. This clinic is professional, upscale, communicative, affordable, pays attention to details, and provide all around transportation & hotel service.  I should know, I just left there. After having a bad transplant done in the US, I can say this clinic is worth the travel.

On 10/5/2022 at 1:48 AM, Gatsby said:

Avoid it and look at the list of recommended clinics by the forum based on real patient results. 

I'll give you real patient results - this place is fantastic from to top to bottom removed is my email and I'll share all info.  MedArt was top notch so don't just assume if you don't have experience.

Edited by Melvin- Moderator

• Administrators
14 hours ago, DML said:

Ignorant comment by OP. This clinic is professional, upscale, communicative, affordable, pays attention to details, and provide all around transportation & hotel service.  I should know, I just left there. After having a bad transplant done in the US, I can say this clinic is worth the travel.

You joined to defend a clinic. Clearly, there’s nothing suspicious. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

You joined to defend a clinic. Clearly, there’s nothing suspicious. 

Clearly you can contact me directly if you're the moderator. I had a very good experience and wanted to share it with others who wanted to know if it was legit. Email me and I'll give you my phone.

• 7 months later...
On 1/13/2024 at 8:31 PM, dinothet said:

Hi asked them send me doctors medical credentials but nothing stopped messaging me , so tells me no doctor there 

Their is no doctor lmao I went there for surgery last year and I wouldn’t recommend them it’s hair mill 

• 3 weeks later...