Esthetic Hair Turkey / Istanbul - Reviews?

Fmfka

Hello

Does anybody have some feedback regarding the hair transplantation services ar Hair Esthetic Istanbul? 

I  am thinking of choosing that clinic and would love to hear some reviews if there are any here :)

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to hear any feedback or review from Esthetic Hair in Turkey Istanbul as well. They informed me that only doctors do the implantation with DHI technique. Any body had an experience with them? Any reviews on this clinic Moderator? Thank you in advance.

• Valued Contributor
On 10/3/2022 at 9:10 PM, Fmfka said:

Hello

Does anybody have some feedback regarding the hair transplantation services ar Hair Esthetic Istanbul? 

I  am thinking of choosing that clinic and would love to hear some reviews if there are any here :)

What are the reasons that have lead you to this clinic? How many patient results have you personally seen by this clinic? Are they cheaper than reputable clinics? Really do your due diligence based on real patient results that are in line with your MPB and goals. All the best. 

1 hour ago, uu777 said:

I would love to hear any feedback or review from Esthetic Hair in Turkey Istanbul as well. They informed me that only doctors do the implantation with DHI technique. Any body had an experience with them? Any reviews on this clinic Moderator? Thank you in advance.

I booked with them for January 3rd 2023! Was hesitating between them and Hermest Hair … 

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

What are the reasons that have lead you to this clinic? How many patient results have you personally seen by this clinic? Are they cheaper than reputable clinics? Really do your due diligence based on real patient results that are in line with your MPB and goals. All the best. 

From the clinics withing my budget I liked their results (and Hermest Hair) the most. Why I eventually chose for Esthethic Hair is the fact that they told me a hair and beard transplant would be ok for 1 session, while Hermest hair told me I would need to get the beard transplant after 8 months, since I would need all my grafts for my head. 

Even though I appreciate their honesty, I don’t think it’s necessary to wait 8 months after my hair transplant to go back and get the beard one. 
I already have a quite full beard, it’s just that I have some black spots in my beard that I would like to fill.. it’s not like I dont have a beard at all… so seems a bit too much to do it in another session 8 months later

Just now, Fmfka said:

From the clinics withing my budget I liked their results (and Hermest Hair) the most. Why I eventually chose for Esthethic Hair is the fact that they told me a hair and beard transplant would be ok for 1 session, while Hermest hair told me I would need to get the beard transplant after 8 months, since I would need all my grafts for my head. 

Even though I appreciate their honesty, I don’t think it’s necessary to wait 8 months after my hair transplant to go back and get the beard one. 
I already have a quite full beard, it’s just that I have some black spots in my beard that I would like to fill.. it’s not like I dont have a beard at all… so seems a bit too much to do it in another session 8 months later

I meant bald spots* (in my beard)

Hi, this photo is all the feedback to know about this Turkish clinic

This photo was taken from their website showing their ''best results''

It's just another clinic that uses all your donor grafts to give you full looking hair but fails miserably to create a soft hair line, pluggy dolls hair

image.thumb.png.18b740e9cbeda77449a9b84bd968b4cb.png

Good luck with your wise decision 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, Fmfka said:

I booked with them for January 3rd 2023! Was hesitating between them and Hermest Hair … 

@Fmfka I would definitely cancel after @Ryan Daniel has shown what they believe to be their best work that is good enough to advertise! 😬, How old are you? What is your Norwood level? Are you stating that you want a beard transplant AND a hair transplant? Really do your research and spend a good year at the very least here to educate yourself on what to look for.

The hairline from the photo posted indicates that "esthetic hair clinic" CANNOT create aesthetic hairlines...

I pray for you bro. you might get lucky and not have the local butcher work on you.

Hermest hair just bluntly said I’m not a candidate. 
Esthetic hair on the other hand said that they will only do DHI and that only the doctors do the Implantation using Choi pens. That got me interested when they said the doctors are the one who will do the implants. 
Dr. Resul Yaman has multiple videos of results in YouTube but I don’t know if it’s only me but it seems like the hairline is kinda unnatural, like gaps in between hair which seems like what the above post said “pluggy doll hairs”. Any body can comment on Dr. Yamans hairline work? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2022 at 12:36 AM, uu777 said:

Hermest hair just bluntly said I’m not a candidate. 
Esthetic hair on the other hand said that they will only do DHI and that only the doctors do the Implantation using Choi pens. That got me interested when they said the doctors are the one who will do the implants. 
Dr. Resul Yaman has multiple videos of results in YouTube but I don’t know if it’s only me but it seems like the hairline is kinda unnatural, like gaps in between hair which seems like what the above post said “pluggy doll hairs”. Any body can comment on Dr. Yamans hairline work? 

well I just talked to Hermest Hair today, since I was interested in their 'needleless anasthesia' painless technique. They gavem e some information and I think I will cancel Esthethic Hair and go for HErmest Hair

3 minutes ago, Fmfka said:

well I just talked to Hermest Hair today, since I was interested in their 'needleless anasthesia' painless technique. They gavem e some information and I think I will cancel Esthethic Hair and go for HErmest Hair

A lot of clinics offer the same, but why choose a low cost/hair mill type clinic at all? At least look at some of the better options, Dr Turan/Dr Gur or even Yaman or Demirsoy would be better choices. Can you find a single real result from Hermest? Like one on a forum, not cherry picked, or on a faceless review such as Google/Trustpilot etc. 

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Fmfka said:

What is it about Hermest Hair's results you like? What criteria are you basing it on? @Ryan Danielhas already showed you that your original choice of clinic see fit to showcase a pluggy, unnatural hairline result, which suggests you don't yourself know what to even be looking for when selecting a clinic. Shouldn't this concern you and make you pause and really learn your stuff, first?

• Valued Contributor

In fact I'm looking at Hermest Hair's own gallary on their website and seeing that same thing as Ryan showed... linear, pluggy hairlines. It boggles my mind how little research people do about a surgery ON THEIR OWN HEAD! 

3 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

In fact I'm looking at Hermest Hair's own gallary on their website and seeing that same thing as Ryan showed... linear, pluggy hairlines. It boggles my mind how little research people do about a surgery ON THEIR OWN HEAD! 

Yeh so many red flags, the usual worthless “Guarantee”, the ridiculous boasts like “No complaints” , 99% performance rate? They are just another run of the mill(hair mill) which should be avoided. 

• Like 1