H&W High Definition Fridays/Dr. Wong/11,548 Grafts/3 Sessions

Merry Christmas everyone! This patient from the UK has had three sessions with Dr. Wong for a total of 11,548 grafts. The results have completely changed this patient's appearance and he is happy to meet anyone in the UK if they are ever in the London area.

Dr. Wong/11548 Grafts

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I'm sure he's thrilled to have so much hair now compared to before.

I have to say, though, unlike most of the other H&W results I think the hair line looks a little suspicious...almost too perfect design wise combined with being very high, and then also really thick hairs spaced at below normal denisity. I guess non-hair-obsessed people wouldn't notice.

Maybe I just don't like the hairstyle. I'd love to see what a #3 or 4 buzz cut would look like on him. That could be a good look, it's hard to tell though.

Wow. Do you know approximately how many grafts went to construct the area of hair at the sides, as I noticed that pre-op he had receded back in line with his sideburns.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Thank you all for your comments.

Hairloser1,

The design is subject to personal taste but the hairline was placed higher to be able to accommodate the rest of the recipient scalp. His hairline however is no higher than most patients with aggressive loss such as my own. The density is not low as you indicate and is at least in the 50 per cm2 range if not more.

Mattj,

I don't know how many grafts were used for his sides (I'm traveling as of now) but yes, as you correctly noted, his sides were extensively reconstructed due to severe recession.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Originally posted by Jotronic:

Severn,

Please show me what indicators you see that predict future loss. Dr. Wong did not see any so I'm curious what you see.

From the top view, it looks like there is a possibility of the sides receeding downward more towards the ears, as I have seen in other balding men. I wondered if he had any more donor to take care of that potential outcome.

If it was decided that this can't happen, then it is of course no concern.