How long after a FUT can you implant beard grafts into the FUT scar?

I have a really fast and dense beard, that I am not into. If I could I would have donated it lol. Then I found out that they could be used in hair transplants but then I had a 2nd curse in that I scar really easily (or so I thought) and I didn't want a bunch of polka dot marks on my face. So now I am sitting on this vast resource, that I can't use. 

But in my last repair the punchout site looks exactly like my normal skin, within 8-10 days of the procedure. With scarless-ish FUT now I able use this giant reserve of beard grafts, and have the double benefit of shaving being less a pain in the ass. 

I'd like to use them as soon as possible, and I am really into the idea of donor restocking / fit farming. Around how many months after a procedure can you start thinking about putting grafts into the FUT area?

as soon as the scar is fully healed basically

scar tissue is known to have poor circulation so usually beard grafts dont hold well the first time around, it is common that it works better 2cnd or 3rd time as the injection of grafts pumps up the circulation again. Just so you are warned that its not a 100% fail proof procedure.