Underrated Doctors

I like to look at results on this page. And of course the usuals like Konior, Eugenix, H&W, Bisanaga, etc always produce flawless results. But who in your mind doesn’t get talked about much? It could be someone who isn’t even on the recommended list at all. Just someone that has constant great results but is not a common name that gets thrown around…I guess like a quiet master when it comes to HTs?

Gabel seems to fly under the radar here, yet he seems to produce consistently good results. He was also trained by Konior. (I will say Gabel totally ghosted me as we were emailing each other back and forth, so consider that as well...)

Hattingen in Switzerland seems to be very popular among Europeans (Germans in particular), but is not mentioned a lot here. 

Feriduni is one of the best repair docs, but not mentioned here a lot

I'm actually not sure if Lorenzo is a good doctor or not - I don't have time to research - but his name seems to pop up a lot on the Spanish forums

Just as HRN has its loyal following and top doctors this audience prefers, if you go to other hair transplants sites on the internet, you will find different audiences and highly recommended doctors who may be unknowns on here. 

Now let me tell you about all the overrated docs I've come across. If I had a nickel...🤣

Edited by HappyMan2021
  • Like 1

On 9/24/2022 at 7:20 PM, HappyMan2021 said:

Gabel seems to fly under the radar here, yet he seems to produce consistently good results. He was also trained by Konior. (I will say Gabel totally ghosted me as we were emailing each other back and forth, so consider that as well...)

Hattingen in Switzerland seems to be very popular among Europeans (Germans in particular), but is not mentioned a lot here. 

I'm actually not sure if Lorenzo is a good doctor or not - I don't have time to research - but his name seems to pop up a lot on the Spanish forums

Just as HRN has its loyal following and top doctors this audience prefers, if you go to other hair transplants sites on the internet, you will find different audiences and highly recommended doctors who may be unknowns on here. 

Now let me tell you about all the overrated docs I've come across. If I had a nickel...🤣

I’d love to hear where else to look and ur list of overrated docs 

4 hours ago, HairRun said:

Dr Timothy Carmen impressed me in his consultation, the only issue is his patients don't post online reviews so it's hard to get a current idea of his work 

What’s he like ? I worry about punch size and scarring sometimes though but there isn’t much info out there or his price

Edited by JoDimaggio22

38 minutes ago, HairRun said:

Comes across as really smart and ethical from my consultation. Pointed out some things I didn't even know about. I believe he has FUT prices on his website and I think you need to reach out for FUE prices. 

Thank you. Yes he doesn’t have many online photos but I’ve been hearing great things about him. Wish I could see more of his work

• 1 month later...
On 9/24/2022 at 5:20 PM, HappyMan2021 said:

I don't really see many results from Gabel.  Do you have a couple you can link?

On 11/2/2022 at 4:54 PM, Calihome1 said:

I don't really see many results from Gabel.  Do you have a couple you can link?

Not of the top of my head. He definitely seems to have a low profile and doesnt do as much marketing as the other docs

But I have seen a few cases on here that have been homeruns