Anyone heard of HairAge from Pakistan?

subhan

On 9/24/2022 at 1:24 AM, subhan said:

Theres a clinic in Pakistan, Lahore called Hairage and the surgeon there is Dr Zahid Iqbal.

He's apart of a lot of boards and his results seem reputable. Any thoughts on this guy?

image.thumb.png.0480d8b0f2dd6b4a6b1126edf46cb931.png

In Pakistan, Dr Habib actually looks legit and has a lot of patient results available. But I don’t know if it’s worth taking the risk so better to go to this forum recommended doctors. 

Facebook is an extremely low quality place to  judge the result of patients and the quality of doctor. 

The best way to judge a doctor is like this forum where patients themselves post their results, very hard to manipulate results like this. 

• Administrators

The graft placement doesn't look good IMO. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 hours ago, Corbyn said:

I'm skeptical of pakistan and india doctors because there's an abundant of them on facebook and the results are crazily excellent. Are you from Pakistan? How's the situation there now? 

Actually the reason to be skeptical is the lack of results and the doctor provided results on their site/Facebook sometimes can be stolen from other clinics lol. Literally every clinic has pictures of celebrities HTs as if they did it.

This is a problem with every clinic anywhere in the world. They lie about their results and only show the top ones. This is where this forum is the best, patient posted results show the real picture.

The clinic I mentioned has a huge YT channel and has a plethora of patient results. It gives them credibility but again it’s so hard to tell without patient posted results from post op to 8 months. This is their channel

• 2 weeks later...