Jump to content

surgi heal pro


SoSoz
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Regular Member

 

Anyone tried using this product? David DiMuzio claims people wouldn't even notice he had HT after couple of days because the redness went away. What are your thoughts on this product? Also he said he didnt use any antibiotics post surgery because this thing is more potent than bleach and completely natural

Edited by SoSoz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Regular Member
46 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Is the product a sponsor of that video?

I dont know, but I seen on another video the doctor who performed his ht gave him this product

Edited by SoSoz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JoDimaggio22 said:

I thought it was just for donor area? So it got rid of redness fast?

Doctor McGrath gives you two surgiHeal pro bottles. One for donor wound area and one for the new hair transplanted area. The spray was made for a speedy recovery along with taking the antibiotics. Spray helps the redness go away and reduces the scabs in both donor and hair transplanted area. Its very nice and does not damage any part of your face when spraying it. I LOVE IT. 

I just posted a new YouTube video as I rebranded my  YouTube Channel where I will be describing my Hair Transplant progress and medication experience. If you could check out my new video, I would really appreciate it. I plan to post videos in collaboration with Dr.Mcgrath like David Dimuzio(Hair Loss Hope) does..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Senior Member
Just now, AdamHairLoss said:

Doctor McGrath gives you two surgiHeal pro bottles. One for donor wound area and one for the new hair transplanted area. The spray was made for a speedy recovery along with taking the antibiotics. Spray helps the redness go away and reduces the scabs in both donor and hair transplanted area. Its very nice and does not damage any part of your face when spraying it. I LOVE IT. 

I just posted a new YouTube video as I rebranded my  YouTube Channel where I will be describing my Hair Transplant progress and medication experience. If you could check out my new video, I would really appreciate it. I plan to post videos in collaboration with Dr.Mcgrath like David Dimuzio(Hair Loss Hope) does..

Good to hear. So you didn’t use saline spray instead use surgi pro? Is there anything else he gives you after procedure to spray or put on/eat

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JoDimaggio22 said:

Good to hear. So you didn’t use saline spray instead use surgi pro? Is there anything else he gives you after procedure to spray or put on/eat

Here is the link to my first video since I rebranded the channel where I describe what medication I am taking that made my hair transplant successful 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfdayfTtMSs

Also, he only gives you the surgiHeal pro sprays and gives you 2 antibiotics pills plus one pain killer pill that you take for 5 days after surgery. I will explain this more and whole process in my upcoming youtube videos

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Senior Member

The issue is exactly that @JoDimaggio22. Some people show redness for six months. Others for three weeks. It's impossible to know if this product is any better than just pure saline. This is where I have a problem with people who have had one or two procedures and then create a YouTube channel/s and go on to spruik a product, a surgeon or run competitions for a free Turkish hair transplant! It's a huge conflict of interest if any financial or otherwise gain is being made at the expense of vulnerable people and is not being disclosed.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Senior Member
Just now, Gatsby said:

The issue is exactly that @JoDimaggio22. Some people show redness for six months. Others for three weeks. It's impossible to know if this product is any better than just pure saline. This is where I have a problem with people who have had one or two procedures and then create a YouTube channel/s and go on to spruik a product, a surgeon or run competitions for a free Turkish hair transplant! It's a huge conflict of interest if any financial or otherwise gain is being made at the expense of vulnerable people and is not being disclosed.

I very much agree. That is why I asked if it was any better than saline which I assume not much. Also the original video from David he may have been sponsored to speak on it. Or if he didn’t get sponsored it is all circumstantial. Would be cool if it worked at a high rate but topically it is hard to speed up healing process. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/22/2022 at 9:08 PM, Gatsby said:

The issue is exactly that @JoDimaggio22. Some people show redness for six months. Others for three weeks. It's impossible to know if this product is any better than just pure saline. This is where I have a problem with people who have had one or two procedures and then create a YouTube channel/s and go on to spruik a product, a surgeon or run competitions for a free Turkish hair transplant! It's a huge conflict of interest if any financial or otherwise gain is being made at the expense of vulnerable people and is not being disclosed.

That’s correct! I agree! I’m not sure how saline spray is but this surgi heal was cool! I have no financial affiliation at all, but I like the product  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/22/2022 at 9:10 PM, JoDimaggio22 said:

I very much agree. That is why I asked if it was any better than saline which I assume not much. Also the original video from David he may have been sponsored to speak on it. Or if he didn’t get sponsored it is all circumstantial. Would be cool if it worked at a high rate but topically it is hard to speed up healing process. 

Yeah I’ve never used saline spray so not sure how that it is but these sprays for me worked good and helped me when I felt the need to scratch my head lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...