ASLI TARCAN DESTROYED MY HAIR AND OVERHARVESTED MY DONOR AREA

IZZD

1 hour ago, HappyMan2021 said:

interesting your 1st ht was good but 2nd one bad. 

For most people, the 1st ht is the bad one and then they wise up and start getting good HT's

Perhaps the good result from the 1st turkish hairmill made you overconfident and less diligent than you should have been for this 2nd HT

That being said, this result is obviously not your fault, its 100% asli tarcans

Just interesting to me your 1st ht was good...

Fyi - even if you go to one of the elite docs, this is going to involve 2 and perhaps more surgeries to repair

this is the result  i got from my first surgery. bearing in mind  i wasnt on any medication at that time. but atleast i wasnt over harvested  .you can notice how strong my donor was post first surgery

274033433_1974830219371469_6195136896472420979_n.jpg

296746380_771067870763097_4108545999833446731_n.jpg

• Like 1

This is terrible. 

The positive to look at perhaps is there might be some shock loss so it might look better in a few more months. Also you are not bald on top so at least you don’t need a donor anymore. Maybe you can keep your hairs long and that should hide the worst of it.

Any of the top surgeons should hopefully be able to repair it by using body hair.

I know you must feel devastated but maybe find some solace in the fact there have been people who are bald on top and their donors destroyed where they have to live with that.

Unfortunately this is why you need to research which clinic you go to. Hairmills are the absolute worst place to go to in hopes for a transplant 

• Like 1

OP, i'm incredibly sorry you've ended up in this position and thanks for sharing to help other people from hopefully avoiding a similar fate. 

Hair Transplant places lile Asli Tarcan are a crime with things like this happening and i find it disgusting they've been allowed to proliferate the way they have with social media advertising. There needs to 100% be a legal repercussion for these butchers and you should get your refund but i know how unlikely that is when these absolutely disgraceful sham outfits only offering you discounted SMP. Not even free, but a discount to make you pay more money for what they messed up. 

Honestly, i'm trying to hold my tongue on the expletives i would have for them in a real life conversation to be frank. Places lile this would genuinely be best razed to the ground never to re-open and save others. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, LookMaxx said:

This is terrible. 

The positive to look at perhaps is there might be some shock loss so it might look better in a few more months. Also you are not bald on top so at least you don’t need a donor anymore. Maybe you can keep your hairs long and that should hide the worst of it.

Any of the top surgeons should hopefully be able to repair it by using body hair.

I know you must feel devastated but maybe find some solace in the fact there have been people who are bald on top and their donors destroyed where they have to live with that.

Unfortunately this is why you need to research which clinic you go to. Hairmills are the absolute worst place to go to in hopes for a transplant 

I've been researching for more than 3 months . and thats the thing: its really hard to find the real clinics or the ones they"re  just hairmills. these technicians were supposed to be the best team at ASLI TARCAN and that was within the conditions.  they didnt even suggest to take grafts from my beard to mitigate donor overharvesting .they just took my money and destroyed my hair. I tried to grow up quite long as you can see and it looked even worse . there is no hair in there

28 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

OP, i'm incredibly sorry you've ended up in this position and thanks for sharing to help other people from hopefully avoiding a similar fate. 

Hair Transplant places lile Asli Tarcan are a crime with things like this happening and i find it disgusting they've been allowed to proliferate the way they have with social media advertising. There needs to 100% be a legal repercussion for these butchers and you should get your refund but i know how unlikely that is when these absolutely disgraceful sham outfits only offering you discounted SMP. Not even free, but a discount to make you pay more money for what they messed up. 

Honestly, i'm trying to hold my tongue on the expletives i would have for them in a real life conversation to be frank. Places lile this would genuinely be best razed to the ground never to re-open and save others. 

28 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Honestly I don't know how I ended up with this clinic. They deceived me with their advertisement and photos on social media. When I follow up with them on social media and asked for a refund, they said we can offer you an SMP session with a discount instead of a total refund. I totally agree with you that this center should prosecuted legally through court for their relentless actions

Edited by IZZD

Just now, IZZD said:

I don

Honestly I don't know how I ended up with this clinic. They deceived me with their advertisement and photos on social media. When I follow up with them on social media and asked for a refund, they said we can offer you an SMP session with a discount instead of a total refund. I totally agree with you that this center should prosecuted legally through court for their relentless actions

That's the key problem, they're allowed to run amok through social media to millions of vulnerable men and they only need to sucker in a small proportion to keep raking in millions. 

It's essentially a scam in the making to promise one thing, rip you off as a seat paying a few thousand and then move on to the next victim. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

That's the key problem, they're allowed to run amok through social media to millions of vulnerable men and they only need to sucker in a small proportion to keep raking in millions. 

It's essentially a scam in the making to promise one thing, rip you off as a seat paying a few thousand and then move on to the next victim. 

There many disasters and victims that are butchered on daily basis and people won't be able to see them because they are embarrassed to show their results and that is why I am sharing my photos and bad experience with ASLI TARCAN. My aim is to save people from what I have been through because if you get overharvested this way, It is Game Over, there is no coming back

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

I’m interested in an update, it’s been a year. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 months later...