Best bang for the buck FUE

Hello all, 

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the research pertaining to finding what I believe to be the best surgeon to perform a FUE surgery on my hairline. I have had a few consults in FL and the consensus is that I will need between 1800-2300 grafts to fill in the receding corners of my hairline. I'd like to keep this surgery under 10k. I am willing to travel anywhere in the world to get this done, but I want opinions on who the best is for the money? I know that's a tough question since many surgeons are doing good work. I started speaking with Dr. Aron Nusbaum's office and I am getting the impression they will be very pricey. I sent my photos to Dr. Bicer's office and she has stated the same estimate on the number of grafts needed as Dr. Nusbaum recommended. I have recently sent emails to Dr. Nader, Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Zarev & Dr. Ferreira. I am reading as many posts as I can on various Doctors, but it seems like a whirlwind and then there's the problem of some apparently being booked out till the end of next year, etc. If anyone can weigh in I would greatly appreciate it as I am new to this realm. I apologize if this type of post is somewhere else. I have been convering as much material as I can. It's especially tough when I read a bunch of good reviews on Dr. Bicer and then some will chime in and say she's not worth the travel / price for Turkey. Thanks for your time and help!

Edited by pahey345

First you comprise a list of the top surgeons who provide reliable FUE and whose work you like and feel confident in. Once you have a list of equally competent doctors you then whittle the list down based on price, location, etc. If you can't afford them you wait, save up more money and get the surgery when it's feasible. Best of luck!

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Hello,

As a doctor, I would like to help you with hair transplantation. It is necessary to examine your anamnesis and photographs to understand whether the graft numbers given to you and the planning are correct.

If you have any technical questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

As a Turkish doctor, there are many successful clinics in Turkey. But you need to be sure that there will be a doctor in operation. There are many clinics in Turkey where there are only technicians.

Dr.Kuddusi ONAY

On 9/15/2022 at 8:13 PM, 5BetaReductase said:

Def stay away from turkey. Biggest minefield in terms of hair transplants.

stay away from any doctor that does multiple surgeries at the same time.

If you mean having more than a person in a day there are guys like Lorenzo, De Freitas or even Couto that do that. This doesnt make them less good, its the end result that matters the most. 

As far as I know couto may do multiple surgeries a day but separates them (one in the first half a second during the other half). This is ok imo as there is still focus on one patient at a time. I believe Freitas does the same.

i have direct experience with Lorenzo and it’s literally 4 patients at once and he’s the only doctor. He leaves you with a tech team and goes off into his office. THAT is the definition of a hair mill and unacceptable. I have the bad results to prove it as well. I know of other guys with horror stories from Lorenzo (grafts placed in wrong areas, donors Overharvested, etc)