Is 40 grafts /cm in front and 30 in crown would cover head

I have got my transplant done on front portion with 40 grafts per cm and 30 on crown (3400 grafts implanted) i am at norwood 3 vertex. I am worried that the scalp wont get covered properly and i should have left crown and had gone for better density at front.

You can see in the images that my brown and vertex area still looks less dense. And after looking at transplant density it feels like going for 40 grafts per cm wasn’t a good decision, I should have gone for 45 atleast and gotten covered a little bit more behind than just getting a v shape transplant in front.

I am looking for opinion if this would be good enough, or would i need a second hair transplant.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Depends on you hairs characteristics (thickness/diameter) and dense packing is not always the solution, seems like you are very thin/lost behind hairline also? 

And the pictures aren't the greatest to see placement, would be better with before pictures and clearer pictures of recipient area. 

13 minutes ago, HugoX said:

Depends on you hairs characteristics (thickness/diameter) and dense packing is not always the solution, seems like you are very thin/lost behind hairline also? 

And the pictures aren't the greatest to see placement, would be better with before pictures and clearer pictures of recipient area. 

I am not sure of the diameter but they are thin. I am posting the pictures.40BB07A2-8C59-41D2-9D5E-BBF42E1E3632.thumb.jpeg.fb35aef32fb78c1f8f384f4010598627.jpeg

0EEB5CC4-8747-457B-ADC6-26FB25797A28.jpeg

B96AFC01-D98F-4147-B645-7D3BBD68F404.jpeg

13 minutes ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

if youre not on medication you will need a second ht anyways

I will be starting on Finastride and minoxidil from next week. But that wouldn’t help with the density and non-transplanted hair thickness.

I had expected a good coverage from the HT, but i guess it will just cover the balded area with a see through look of scalp. Also my existing thin hair will continue to be how they are now, so overall HT results won’t change much on my hair look except an extended hair line.