Question about sport and washing hair 2x a day and using shampoo or not

Hello

I wash my hair every day before going to work but also need to wash every day after sport at evening.

My question is it best to use shampoo only once or can I use twice a day ? 

I use a good shampoo special for hair loss.

Thanks !

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

Hello

I wash my hair every day before going to work but also need to wash every day after sport at evening.

My question is it best to use shampoo only once or can I use twice a day ? 

I use a good shampoo special for hair loss.

Thanks !

I think you can skip using shampoo when you wash your hair if you already used it a day or two before. Using shampoo everyday is unnecessary and strips the oils of your hair. 

I personally used Nizoral for my hair loss regimen but you only need to use it like 1-2x a week. For the rest of the time, if i use shampoo, i think Dove is a good shout. A moisture based version. 

Overall though, as long as you wash it with clean water and there's nothing there making your hair really smell then you should be fine. 

What I do is I shower in the morning and rinse my hair only with water. Then in the evening after the gym I use shampoo and conditioner. I've experimented with using no shampoo at all - just water - but that made my hair greasy after a only a few hours. Everyone is different so you gotta try for yourself and see how your hair and scalp responds.

My clinic had me washing my hair twice a day with shampoo for months.  IDK why, but that's what they asked me to do, so I followed instructions.

I'm just writing this to say that if they actually told me to do it, there's probably no downside doing it, so if it's what you're used to, go for it.

Check out my journey here: