Best Asian Surgeons for second Op (1st with Dr Bhatti in India)

I have already had a fue with Dr Bhatti almost 6 years ago and aside from some bad placements it was actually quite successful even though I know he gets a pretty bad rap now. However my original hair is starting to think behind the transplant and I am looking to get another one done. I live in Australia and found by going to India I only ended up paying close to 4k for my transplant and so was looking to get a similar price again and was wondering what the best recommendations you guys would have for Asian surgeons. I heard Eugenix in India is good, was also thinking somewhere like Thailand. Anyway would love your input. 

Thanks

22 minutes ago, MyNameIsJerry said:

I have already had a fue with Dr Bhatti almost 6 years ago and aside from some bad placements it was actually quite successful even though I know he gets a pretty bad rap now. However my original hair is starting to think behind the transplant and I am looking to get another one done. I live in Australia and found by going to India I only ended up paying close to 4k for my transplant and so was looking to get a similar price again and was wondering what the best recommendations you guys would have for Asian surgeons. I heard Eugenix in India is good, was also thinking somewhere like Thailand. Anyway would love your input. 

Thanks

Close your eyes and chose Eugenix, There's no one better than them in Asia, some other choices could be Thailand, where you can try find out good surgeons but things can turn into chaos very fast.

Just go through the coalition doctors list and best of luck. Keep us updated.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

There is Dr Path and Dr Kong. But with no idea of your Norwood scale, age, etc it's really impossible to advise. If you are going on the number of successful results then Eugenix would be my pick. Geography and budget shouldn't come into it. Best to save up for whoever the right surgeon is for you. Are you on meds to stabalize your MPB? All the best.

• Like 2