Podcast Tomorrow at 11am PST/7PM UK Time with Bandit90 AKA John

• Administrators

I'm sure most of you saw the video I posted yesterday about the 21 Year old that was a Norwood 7. It was a sad story, well @Bandit90 was in a similar situation. John was practically bald by the time he was 19. He was rejected from nearly every hair transplant clinic, and all was lost. He had his hair transplant a little over 5 months ago, and look at his incredible transformation. I think his story is powerful, and will so many young men who were in a similar position. All is NOT LOST. Can't wait for you guys to join us tomorrow. 

John.png

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Here's the podcast guys

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.