online consultations

Has anyone on here had online consultations and just from the online consultation decided to go with that doctor without seeing them in person first?

Has anyone on here had online consultations and just from the online consultation decided to go with that doctor without seeing them in person first?

I had an on-line consult with two recommended doctors and had my HT 8 weeks ago with one of them. Both suggested the same number of grafts. I based my decision on research done here and other web sites. For some they must speak to the doc first, with me being in the UK - I put faith in what was said and written and went for it as I had to fly, I didn't want to make two trips.

SJD,

I have. I went with Dr. True for my second procedure and Dr. Hasson for my third procedure all based on results I've seen in this community and email and phone conversations with them.

Mind you, if you are able, in person consultations are best.

Best wishes,

Bill

SJD,

I did. But as Bill said, personal consultations are the best. But even with personal consultations and the best doctors, there are always risks. You should know this.

take care...