Top Mega Session Surgeons

I see so much work from many great clinics that do mega sessions(Camacho, Eugenix, Zarev). Sometimes these cases are for patients who went full blown NW5-7 and decided to fix it after that…. But for patients who had earlier fue procedures and maybe don’t have a completely untapped donor….in your mind who is one of the top surgeons for giga sessions for patients who went from NW2-4 range(then fixed it) and continued further. I know this is a weird question but I’m truly interested who seems to do such a great job when they don’t have as much to work with.

• Valued Contributor

I don’t know if this answers your question directly @JoDimaggio22 but two surgeons come to mind. Dr Sethi, as he is highly skilled in not just harvesting, but also placing large numbers of beard grafts into MPB naturally. Numbers such as four, five thousand beard grafts (and higher) are not uncommon. 
Secondly, Dr Pitella is also great at working with Norwood 7 patients. Dr Zarev is excellent in Norwood 6 cases, but in the limited amount of work I have seen, the donor supply has to be excellent. All the best!

• Like 2

Just now, Gatsby said:

I don’t know if this answers your question directly @JoDimaggio22 but two surgeons come to mind. Dr Sethi, as he is highly skilled in not just harvesting, but also placing large numbers of beard grafts into MPB naturally. Numbers such as four, five thousand beard grafts (and higher) are not uncommon. 
Secondly, Dr Pitella is also great at working with Norwood 7 patients. Dr Zarev is excellent in Norwood 6 cases, but in the limited amount of work I have seen, the donor supply has to be excellent. All the best!

No that answers my question perfectly and you are living proof of Eugenix excellent work in that department. Pitella has done an awesome job as well. Didn’t know if there were others that maybe don’t get as much attention but those two are definitely leaders in mega sessions.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hasson and Wong, Eugenix and Dr. Pittella are well known for megasessions.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.