How Many Grafts To Achieve Previous Density? Pics Included

I'm looking to get an FUE procedure and plan to start scheduling consolations soon but would like to hear your guys opinions first. How many grafts in your estimation do you think I would need to achieve my previous density? As you can see in the pics, I have a strong frontal forelock so a new hairline isn't necessary, and just looking to pack the surrounding areas with density. First few pics are hair loss, next few are different lengths before hair loss, and last is donor area and sides. Some have said I have retrograde alopecia on sides, some say I haven't. Would love to hear your opinions. Thank you. 

IMG_7498.jpg

IMG_7524.PNG

IMG_7544.jpg

IMG_9419.jpg

IMG_9437.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_1032.PNG

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

1 hour ago, Dillpickle123 said:

Have you been on finasteride for more than a year? Do you want to stay within the states or abroad what’s your budget?

Been on fin for 2+ years. Same with min, just recently switched to oral min going on 2 months now. I'm not going out of country. Looking at placed in NY, thinking of scheduling a consultation with Dr Wesley. Money really isn't an issue. 

The length of your hair doesn't help us assess the degree of loss. Longer hair will always appear to be 'more/thicker' than really short hair. I think you've also mislabeled some photos as you appear to have more hair in 2021 than in 2020. You are a diffuse thinner and appear to be quite young, thus making you a rather poor candidate for an HT. If you are already on fin, an ethical doctor would recommend waiting until you've developed an established pattern of baldness that they can work with. Right now you take a big risk of shock loss to your native hair if you go ahead with an HT.

Looks like you go some regrowth on fin so that’s good if you want FUE there doctor dorin in NY, Dr mwamba in NJ, dr konior in Chicago if money is not an issue and dr K charges the most since your a diffuse thinner they might not want to transplant the crown on the hairline have you thought of using hair fibers?

6 hours ago, StillAlive said:

The length of your hair doesn't help us assess the degree of loss. Longer hair will always appear to be 'more/thicker' than really short hair. I think you've also mislabeled some photos as you appear to have more hair in 2021 than in 2020. You are a diffuse thinner and appear to be quite young, thus making you a rather poor candidate for an HT. If you are already on fin, an ethical doctor would recommend waiting until you've developed an established pattern of baldness that they can work with. Right now you take a big risk of shock loss to your native hair if you go ahead with an HT.

I'm 27 years old so I'm definitely not too young. One of the pictures has my short so you can see. The dates are just made to see timeline. Obviously it will look more full with longer hair and so on. My hairloss has been stopped for about 3 years now. 

7 minutes ago, Dillpickle123 said:

Looks like you go some regrowth on fin so that’s good if you want FUE there doctor dorin in NY, Dr mwamba in NJ, dr konior in Chicago if money is not an issue and dr K charges the most since your a diffuse thinner they might not want to transplant the crown on the hairline have you thought of using hair fibers?

Yes, they are a pain in the ass lol 

Just now, Dillpickle123 said:

In NY no, in Chicago there’s dr nadimi and dr panine that are both around 6-8$ a graft 

I will reach out to both! I’m willing to travel in US but it doesn’t seem like many are in the 6 per graft range like Mwamba but I don’t want to travel overseas just yet

2 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

I will reach out to both! I’m willing to travel in US but it doesn’t seem like many are in the 6 per graft range like Mwamba but I don’t want to travel overseas just yet

Or dr Nader he’s like 3$ a graft in Reynosa Mexico he’s kinda hard to get a hold of dr mwamba is no longer in nj btw

• Like 1