Dr. Glenn Charles

altair

Hello

Has anyone on this board had any repair work done by Dr. Charles in Boca Raton, FL? I have not seen his name mentioned on the board. I have gone to his site for research and he seems to have very good credentials. However, since I have been reading this board it appear that the best recommendation comes from personnel experience with the Dr.

Hello

Has anyone on this board had any repair work done by Dr. Charles in Boca Raton, FL? I have not seen his name mentioned on the board. I have gone to his site for research and he seems to have very good credentials. However, since I have been reading this board it appear that the best recommendation comes from personnel experience with the Dr.

Call the clinic and express some interest in the doc, and ask if they have any recent patients in your area that you could contact. Then try to meet the guys, if at all possible, and check them out in person.

Try doing a search on Dr. Charles, he does get mentioned here from time to time. (The Search function has been a bit wonky lately, but give it a shot).

Dr. Charles has a few people in his "Mentors" section. These are patients who are willing to be contacted privately about their experience.

mentors for Dr. Charles

The mentor "Tkotko" was pretty active here for a while, do a search on his name to see his posts. Once you find one, click on his name to "read all recent posts". You can probably find his whole story that way. And try contacting him privately too, with more specific questions.

(Note- Don't be put off, but it looks like Tkotko filled out his mentor profile early on... he should be able to give you more long-term comments and feedback about his experiences now).