hair loss

right i am loosing parts of my hair in the middle of my head and don't really know what to do whether to just shave it all off or keep getting the same bloody hair cut all the time

does anyone know the tip that the ebook gives?

the free tip is rub olive in your hair before you go to sleep i will try this and see what happens

(promotional link removed)

right i am loosing parts of my hair in the middle of my head and don't really know what to do whether to just shave it all off or keep getting the same bloody hair cut all the time

does anyone know the tip that the ebook gives?

the free tip is rub olive in your hair before you go to sleep i will try this and see what happens

(promotional link removed)

Totally fraudulent advice. If you are suffering from MPB (and you should get checked out by a reputable clinic to help determine), your best bet is finasteride/propecia, followed by using rogaine/minox 5% solution. As a simple long-shot you could try using shampoos like Revita or Nizoral 2% for their ketaconzazol ingredient.

EDIT -- i would love to meet the author of that book/website face2face

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

that's a scam dude. there are millions of these little pay-per-view ebooks all over the web. don't fall for it.

oh i forgot, the only one worth paying some dough is the "become a millionaire in 6 weeks" e-book. i'm half way there icon_razz.gif

kev2009,

You may very well be a legitimate poster, so I'm sorry for having to remove your link.

But unfortunately, this particular company has had a number of cover posters try to promote this site on our forum over the last year. Since it's obvious they use covert tactics and pretend to be satisfied customers and there's no proof that their method works to stimulate more hair regrowth, I've decided not to allow links to their website on this forum.

Hair loss sufferers have enough information to sort through without being tricked by covert marketers to click on websites and try unproven methods of treatment.

Thanks for understanding,

Bill

I guess that I couldn't tell if you were serious about these things and basically said you should listen to Thana's advice.

About you testing these things you are posting about, I really think that if these things truly worked there would be no bald guys in this world. I would say not to waste your time and get on a regiment of clinically proven things such as minoxidil and finasteride.

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

ok thanks for the advice who knows with todays technology there sure to come up with something soon

maybe they even know the answer but as this is a billon dollar industry we will never have the answers