Online consultation at Hasson & Wong

Hi everyone.  Long time lurker, first post.  I just wanted to ask a question regarding the online consultation at H&W. Yesterday I completed the form and sent pictures, however i didn't get any kind of confirmation in my mail confirming they recieved it.  I know they answer between 3 and 5 days after sending it but i'm worried they might have not recieved it since i had no confirmation.  Is this usual or should i complete everything again?

Thank you in advance 

Ps: sorry for my english, native spanish speaker here.

Hi HappyMan2021, thank you for your input.  Did you get a confirmation in your mail when you sent it?

I'd also like to ask you if after the consultation you went along with scheduling the procedure or you had to go for an in person consultation.

I had submitted online consultation as well; however it doesn't generate an email confirmation. I actually called their phone number on the site and they said someone will call within a week. I then sent an email to the Toronto rep, James Barnett, who did respond back in about 3-5 days. By that time, I had already booked with another surgeon.

• Administrators

Let me tag their rep Doug @H & W Doug he should help you.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.