Att. JOTRONIC!

Guest theronnie8

Guest theronnie8

Hey Joe,

In my opinion Hasson and Wong does the best work, I have researched for a few years and I would like to have a transplant done by Dr. Hasson or Dr. Wong. Now, my question is what are the doctors' feelings on hairline work in a 26 year old who has stabalized his hair loss for 4 years and has had one minor hair transplant. I remember the doctor being rude and didnt even check on me after the procedure was done, he was locked in his office. I decided a couple of weeks after not to panic if the results didnt go my way, and really give rogaine and fina a chance to work, which minox didnt but propecia did. I would like to really get a straight hairline with the appropriate density, I am guessing you would need some pictures...

Originally posted by theronnie8:

Hey Joe,

In my opinion Hasson and Wong does the best work, I have researched for a few years and I would like to have a transplant done by Dr. Hasson or Dr. Wong. Now, my question is what are the doctors' feelings on hairline work in a 26 year old who has stabalized his hair loss for 4 years and has had one minor hair transplant. I remember the doctor being rude and didnt even check on me after the procedure was done, he was locked in his office. I decided a couple of weeks after not to panic if the results didnt go my way, and really give rogaine and fina a chance to work, which minox didnt but propecia did. I would like to really get a straight hairline with the appropriate density, I am guessing you would need some pictures...

I would call them and speak with them.