Dr Serkan Aygin or Dr Yaman or AEK hair clinic?

Hello everyone,

I'm kind of new here, and have been researching a lot about which clinic to go to in Turkey, since it is the only option available for me.

I have looked at/ consulted with Bicer, Fuecapilar, HLC, Yaman, AEK, ASMED, Serkan Aygin and many more.

However, due to my restricted timing and not being able to do it later, I have to choose AEK, Dr. Yaman, or Dr Serkan Aygin.

I will most likely do the procedure with Dr. Karadeniz himself with the premium package if I go with AEK. I know that the clinic is turning into a hairmill somehow, but should that be a concern when choosing the Dr. Karadeniz package?

Also what are your over all thoughts? Dr Yaman or Dr Karadeniz or De Serkan Aygin?

I am between NW3 and NW3V 

i think many would voice the same concern as me, that is to not go on those final 3 clinic as of now, due to failure / unsatisfactory result concern.

i don't know your exact situation, but from your name of 'mood swings' alone, i'd say to not get any yet until you are feeling confident and sure on your dr of choice. while the chance of having a bad work / botch isn't as big as many would say, it's still sizeable, and going through any kind of bad work can easily send you into emotional chaos.

• Like 1

There will always be negativity around the cheaper Turkish clinics, as people paying small fortunes for HT's need to feel justified in their choices.

I would suggest checking this forum's recommendations in Turkey. Also, check the portfolios of recommended surgeons. What results do they seem to be achieving with heads similar to yours? What's the support offered in case something goes wrong? Ultimately, any HT is always a gamble. Sometimes bigger, sometimes smaller. It will also depend on your personal situation. Your age, degree of hairloss, expectations, whether you are an 'easy' or 'difficult' case, there are many factors to consider.

TL;DR Find a forum recommended doctor who produces good, consistent results on heads similar to yours. 

If you are looking at these clinics it is very likely that your budget is limited.  I have personally seen the excellent results of guys operated on in the Serkan clinic, but you must also be ready for a transplant that will fail, it will all depend on the team of technicians that will be assigned to you.  You will see him for 5 minutes, just the time to draw your hairline with a marker and if you don't like it, he will say it's okay.  Furthermore, they do not use microscopes or magnifying glasses during the procedure, so in the end, it is very likely that you will find double and multiple grafts in your hairline.  So, if you want to play Russian Roulette, go.  Yaman ditto.

• Like 1

Hair mills are not advised in anyway. The chance of you coming out worse than what you came in as is still too high. And to be honest, their average results are usually subpar and have hints of donor damage.

Freitas and Couto have impressed me on their Norwood 3 Norwood 3V results. I would advise looking there.

• Like 1

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

• Administrators

One of those is a mill, do some research here on the forum. Use our list of recommendations as a starting point for research

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Between aygin, yaman and karadeniz. I would select Dr Yaman. Yaman has good results for decent prices, there is always doctor involvement in his hair transplants and he is forum recommended. 

whats the price for AEK hair clinic when dr karadeniz is involved in the procedure ?

Edited by jose07