"GENESIS"

Salman_khan

HI, Iam 27 years old.I did recive about 2580 grafts 9 months ago.

Iam very pleased with the result. And iam very happy about the work DR.Humayon did. Would like to do another session with him next year.

I have been using Propecia for almost 3 years now.

I just startet using the "Propecia" i got from the medicalstore in Islamabad. Its called "GENESIS".

Used it for a month now, but feel that iam losing quit much hair..Ofcourse not the transplanted but the silky and thin native hair that i got left in my crown.How is your expirence on "GENESIS"? Would you recommend it? Should I give it some more time and use it for a couple of months? The main thing is that there is written on the label that it includes 1mg FINASTERIDE U.S.P

Iam a bit confused about that issue. Havent seen losing so much hair since the hairtransplant.

Hmmm... what to do..??

• 2 months later...

genesis is finastride 1 mg same as propecia and the proscar is also finastride but 5 mg. so use the medicine for atleast 3 to 4 months before you can see the effect

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• 1 month later...

Hello Dr Humayun

My doctor has also advised me Genesis 1mg and HAIRMAX Plus 5% (minoxidil) .. These products are really cheap as compared to Propecia and Rogiane, especially Genesis (manufactured by Ferozsons Labs Ltd) is dirt cheap. We all know Finasteride isnt supposed to be that cheap. Do you personally think its worth spending time and money on Genesis, cuz i have this thought in the back of my head that its fake. Please advise.