9 weeks and hair is popping out all over

whit

I have been a reader for about 3 months now and have only posted reply's a few times but i think i might have found something that might help some of those who have'nt seen alot of growth months after thier HT. I had 1160 fu done by Dr. Baxa in Charlotte NC on Nov 21 03 and i did'nt expect to see any growth for at least 3 months, it is now 9 weeks and i am seeing hair pop out all over, I might be just extremely lucky? however i also work out on a regular basis and i started taking a supplement called NO2 before I had my HT. NO2 (nitric oxide ) is a naturaly occuring hemodialator which means that it increases the amount of oxygen in the blood stream and increases the size of blood vessels in the body, like i said i dont know if the NO2 had anything to do with it or if i am just lucky but it might be worth a try. By the way for you guys who lift weights you keep that pump indefinatly that you get after a hard workout

I have been a reader for about 3 months now and have only posted reply's a few times but i think i might have found something that might help some of those who have'nt seen alot of growth months after thier HT. I had 1160 fu done by Dr. Baxa in Charlotte NC on Nov 21 03 and i did'nt expect to see any growth for at least 3 months, it is now 9 weeks and i am seeing hair pop out all over, I might be just extremely lucky? however i also work out on a regular basis and i started taking a supplement called NO2 before I had my HT. NO2 (nitric oxide ) is a naturaly occuring hemodialator which means that it increases the amount of oxygen in the blood stream and increases the size of blood vessels in the body, like i said i dont know if the NO2 had anything to do with it or if i am just lucky but it might be worth a try. By the way for you guys who lift weights you keep that pump indefinatly that you get after a hard workout

You can get it at GNC it cost about 63.00 and no side effects that I can tell, there is a booklet you can buy from the MFG for 1.00 that explains what, how, why. hope it helps you.

Whit

Thanks for the info, I'll look into it. I am 7 weeks from 2480 from Dr. Shapiro and I have seen some hair dots, and "some" very small hairs popping up. I lost about 50 or 60% of my transplants so some have remained. I use 2% minoxidil on my recipient area, and of course propecia. Good luck to both of us!