Best Hair transplant clinic in Turkey

6 minutes ago, Britalien said:

@Adil JemilI know you originally posted 2 Turkish options, but are you will willing to travel elsewhere? You’re post seems to be getting derailed here. 

Hey I’d love to hear other options if you don’t mind sharing 

1 minute ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

@Adil Jemil sorry I thought you were the one asking about Dr. Camacho. Agreed @Iceee222 please create your own thread if you have specific questions. 

Oh ok sorry about that. I got a notification from my inbox that u responded to one of my posts so I just assumed you meant to reach out to me. 

13 hours ago, RTC said:

You don't know anything about this doctor. Some doctors have been performing transplants for 20 years, some for a month, some actually care, some just want a quick buck.

Do you know which one is which at Smile clinic?

actually yes, first when i started my research i did most of my research about smile clinic. and i understand they do heavy marketing and they are are considered as a harimill. But they have also 3 or 4 main docters and they explain everything very gd with the different packages that they have. when i look at other hairmills like for eg DR Serkan Aygin clinic i think smile clinic is much more professional and they have 4 main docters which i did alot of research about them, they are well exp and doing HT since years.

But i understand that its better to choce a docter like DR Bicer which does onlzy 1 or 2 patients a day and actually care about the patient. please give me your thought to thank you

12 hours ago, mafpe said:

if you're 24 of age in that photo, you have a rather aggresive hair loss / baldness. i'd suggest to think about stabilizing the hairloss like the members above advised, because there is the risk of you still losing the transplanted hair due to how prevalent your hair loss is.

4 hours ago, Britalien said:

@Adil JemilI know you originally posted 2 Turkish options, but are you will willing to travel elsewhere? You’re post seems to be getting derailed here. 

the things is when it comes to genes my dad was bold and my mom has very thin and less hari so my hair loss started when i was 16 now im 24. and i tried a lot of things such as finasteride and minoxidil for years and it didint help much but i think my hairloss has stablized now since 1  / 1.5 years now.

im open for other clinics in turkey and love to hear your guys sugeestions. Thank you for your time

22 minutes ago, Adil Jemil said:

im open for other clinics in turkey and love to hear your guys sugeestions. Thank you for your time

Would you travel/consider elsewhere? Someone like Eugenix in India for example?

5 minutes ago, Britalien said:

Would you travel/consider elsewhere? Someone like Eugenix in India for example?

No, i could do it in switzerland as im living in switzerland. Switzerland has very gd hair clinic but i dont want to spend that amount of money. That why i choce turkey

8 minutes ago, Adil Jemil said:

No, i could do it in switzerland as im living in switzerland. Switzerland has very gd hair clinic but i dont want to spend that amount of money. That why i choce turkey

It has 2 very prominent clinics/Drs that are particularly noteworthy. Firstly Hattingen which does superb work with both FUT & FUE, especially with the higher Norwood levels like yourself. Although we don’t see much on this particular forum I have been really impressed with Dr Heitmann too. 
If you put either Dr Bicer or Dr Turan in the search bar it’s going to give you a lot of results to go through, more so for Dr Bicer. 

Edited by Britalien

49 minutes ago, Adil Jemil said:

But i understand that its better to choce a docter like DR Bicer which does onlzy 1 or 2 patients a day and actually care about the patient. please give me your thought to thank you

Turkey in general is something you should avoid, The Doctors that I know that have somewhat of a better reputation from turkey here are Dr Bicer, Dr Gur and Dr Turan. Generally though the elite surgeons are found else where and thats where you should probably look at as you are a High Norwood. After looking at the new photos your probably a Norwood 5 or a Norwood 6. Leaning towards 5, you need to go to somewhere that specializes in advanced norwoods as previously stated.

11 minutes ago, Adil Jemil said:

As stated by a post above, Hattingen hair transplant is a clinic that is well suited to you. They have a reputation as a Strip Clinic and Strip tends to work better on higher norwoods. In addition they are located in Switzerland if I'm not mistaken.

• Like 1

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

I agree with a lot of what @mister_25has mentioned, you do really want to look at a Dr/Clinic that’s well proven with the higher Norwood levels, it’s not anyone in Turkey IMO. Generally speaking it’s names like: Hattingen/Zarev/Pittella/Eugenix/Fuegenix/H&W/Bisanga/@DrTBarghouthi(Vertex)/ & HDC just to mention some ! 

Edited by Britalien
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor

At 24 the first thing you need to do (as has been previously stated) is to stabilize your current MPB. Choosing surgery based on a budget and geography is recipe for disaster! You’re lucky you have found this forum before going brown that path. Some great advice has been presented to you. All the best. 

• Like 1

@Adil Jemil Hi sir, please don't go to Turkey. You have serious hair loss here.  Your donor area doesn't look very dense either, it looks like you've had an FUE procedure already but in reality you haven't, if that makes sense. 

However there is hope for you, but only with the right doctor!  One advantage that you have is that you're scalp area is very small, which means you could actually achieve a good result with one procedure!  1000 grafts for the crown + 3000 grafts for the front , will be very acceptable coverage! Medication is extremely important, trust me I learned it the hard way 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/29/2022 at 2:51 AM, mister_25 said:

Smile is a hair mill, do not go there.

From what I've gathered, Turkey is mostly about marketing and a majority of them are hair mills. Bicer is one of the top options in Turkey though if your looking at the price point. I'm not overly informed about Doctors in Turkey as I decided early on to not play that game so I'm just being a echo chamber of what the community says.

Bicer, FUECAPILAR in Turkey are the ones I would look at.

Pekiner ?

On 7/29/2022 at 1:18 AM, mister_25 said:

Most people going into a hair transplant feel vulnerable about their hair enough that they will resort to a surgical procedure in order to fix it. Keep in mind this is a surgical procedure and I would like to make sure the best hands are handling my case. If you go to a hairmill that works on 10 patients a day, with techs mostly performing the procedure it just shows that they don't care about you, they care about your money. A skilled/ethical doctor can manage up to two patients a day.

Even if you choose this package where the doctor does "most" of the work, your just paying for a garbage clinics "doctor" to operate instead of their garbage techs.

If you want examples of what I mean. HLC has a rather decent-good reputation as a clinic in Turkey on this forum, and even with their doctor doing the work himself you can still get a overharvested, destroyed donors like the recent michael hoffmans case on this forum. Now Smile clinic on the other hand, has a poor reputation, over 10 patients a day which is way over what a doctor can reasonably manage. What type of result could you expect?

I recommend going to a Elite Surgeon. There is a forums reccomended list attached at the top of the website. Yet again I'm being a echo chamber but its generally good advice as it lead me to feeling like im in safer hands for my upcoming surgery. In the end the best way to optimize your chances of success is by going to better clinics/surgeons and Smile clinic and all the other garbage hair mills like Aslitarcan, Hair of Istanbul, DR Cinik fall far behind.

Pure line clinic is one of the best clinic in Istanbul. they only accept one patient daily.