has anyone heard of Dr. Gabel in Oregon?

zenmu

is Dr. Gabel in Tigard, Oregon good?

he has positive reviews and with the online consultation with him he seems very knowledgeable.

his website:

https://www.gabelcenter.com/

would you recommend him? it would be my first transplant, i included my hairline for example of what i want (blue line) along with donor area.

F1D716D2-C5B4-4443-A136-A978AE7E8785.jpeg

D6576E7E-10C7-4AC0-B6BD-15A7D3C2A4AD.jpeg

7D1B62C8-9921-4FE2-9CD4-712C824A28F0.jpeg

Edited by zenmu

Dr. Gabel is an experienced surgeon.  Meticulous in his work.  One of only a few doctors who can do long hair FUE in the Pacific Northwest.  

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

• Administrators

Absolutely, he’s one of the very best. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, LaserCaps said:

Dr. Gabel is an experienced surgeon.  Meticulous in his work.  One of only a few doctors who can do long hair FUE in the Pacific Northwest.  

awesome!! thank you

• Administrators

@zenmu

As already stated in your other thread. Under no circumstance should you get an HT. Definitely not as aggressive as you’ve drawn here at 21.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

@zenmu

As already stated in your other thread. Under no circumstance should you get an HT. Definitely not as aggressive as you’ve drawn here at 21.

i know, i was just ensuring he’s a good transplant doctor to go to in the future

however, im curious, you still think the blue line is too agressive?

Edited by zenmu

Bro you are 21. Gabel is a reputable surgeon and therefore will not work on you due to your age. 

Whats your pain points for all of this? The ladies? Feeling self-conscious? 

There are dozens and dozens of things you can do to improve your appearance, confidence, and mindset to compensate for your MPB. 

Hair transplants will always be here, they aren't going anywhere. 

Who knows, maybe when you turn 30 or a more appropriate age, you will look at this hair transplant industry and want no part of all this madness. 

• Like 2

Dr. Gabel is a very good surgeon and will tell you that you don’t need surgery. Get on medication if you think you’re losing your hair and reconsider a hair transplant closer to 30 if you’ve lost significantly more hair. I suggest consulting with Dr. Gabel anyways, he will steer you in the right direction.

Edited by Tiger2050
  • Like 1

On 7/25/2022 at 12:07 PM, HappyMan2021 said:

Bro you are 21. Gabel is a reputable surgeon and therefore will not work on you due to your age. 

Whats your pain points for all of this? The ladies? Feeling self-conscious? 

There are dozens and dozens of things you can do to improve your appearance, confidence, and mindset to compensate for your MPB. 

Hair transplants will always be here, they aren't going anywhere. 

Who knows, maybe when you turn 30 or a more appropriate age, you will look at this hair transplant industry and want no part of all this madness. 

my entire life ive hated my hairline, its really just self-confidence, and of course other things like ladies etc, but mainly me just being comfortable with things like swimming, the wind, etc. but your right, on my previous posts ive decided to wait awhile anyways

Edited by zenmu

1 hour ago, Tiger2050 said:

Dr. Gabel is a very good surgeon and will tell you that you don’t need surgery. Get on medication if you think you’re losing your hair and reconsider a hair transplant closer to 30 if you’ve lost significantly more hair. I suggest consulting with Dr. Gabel anyways, he will steer you in the right direction.

thanks! thatd be a good idea. id like to know what he thinks, however, ill do it after ive gotten full results from medication 

• zenmu locked this topic