Verteporfin HAIR REGENERATION HUMAN TRIAL Dr. Barghouthi *OFFICIAL THREAD

Melvin- Admin

28 minutes ago, Hair Tomorrow said:

It's going to be legit, but they will only sell to research companies or institutions - does anyone know a way round this? 

True. I heard that sellers on indiaMart will sell to just about anyone, but I also hear there are a lot of scammers as well. Some research needed maybe.
https://dir.indiamart.com/search.mp?ss=verteporfin&src=as-rcnt|pos%3D1|cat%3D-2|mcat%3D-2|kwd_len%3D0|kwd_cnt%3D0&prdsrc=1&res=RC2&Mspl=0&qry_typ=P

5 hours ago, Nikoni said:

I don't know how legit are these, but Medchemexpress has purity of 99%+. Better to use them I think, if legit of course.

Yes, but Medchemexpress or Selleckchem will only sell to research institutions or labs, so presumably would not sell to a hair transplant clinic, as they will not sell for human use. 

6 hours ago, Hair Tomorrow said:

Yes, but Medchemexpress or Selleckchem will only sell to research institutions or labs, so presumably would not sell to a hair transplant clinic, as they will not sell for human use. 

Medchemexpress says their are selling to businesses not humans and will ship only to business addresses. Nothing is mentioned about research labs.

Also the guy who treated his cheek scar, bought it from medchem. 

Edited by Nikoni
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bigmistake said:

If Dr Bloxham posts results which show a definate improvement, then some Indian doctors may want to test it out. Verteporfin is available in India at the moment.

maybe he should test it out regardless; even though verteporfin isnt the cheapest it gives a big push regarding publicity. the name dr.barghouthi for example is well known now and definitely on the radar for many potentiell customers.

and he was already relatively big, i think the potential marketing benefits of a verteporfin trial are even bigger for surgeons from the third or second row

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nikoni said:

Medchemexpress says their are selling to businesses not humans and will ship only to business addresses. Nothing is mentioned about research labs.

Also the guy who treated his cheek scar, bought it from medchem. 

Thanks for this - did the guy have any success testing it on his cheek?

And do you think the other ingredients in Visudyne (listed below) are necessary?

Are they present in the high purity research verteporfin?

Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 17.09.04.png

30 minutes ago, Hair Tomorrow said:

Thanks for this - did the guy have any success testing it on his cheek?

And do you think the other ingredients in Visudyne (listed below) are necessary?

Are they present in the high purity research verteporfin?

Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 17.09.04.png

https://www.realself.com/review/scarless-after-verteporfin-injected-scar-revision

Just as an update, I lost my job a few days ago so I will not be doing anything Verteporfin related for the next few weeks at least. Just wanted to give the update for transparency.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Fox243 said:

Just as an update, I lost my job a few days ago so I will not be doing anything Verteporfin related for the next few weeks at least. Just wanted to give the update for transparency.

Oh man, sorry bro

36 minutes ago, Fox243 said:

understandable, you already did a lot though

hope you will figure things out. best of luck

1 hour ago, Fox243 said:

sorry to hear. Hope you will figure it out soon.
You did a lot already, but please ask for an update form Bloxham, only you have contact with him.

1 hour ago, sansi said:

sorry to hear. Hope you will figure it out soon.
You did a lot already, but please ask for an update form Bloxham, only you have contact with him.

@Fox243 Sorry to hear that, but you seem like a capable person. I guess you will find something quickly.

@sansi I think that if dr. Bloxham wanted to communicate anything, he would already have done so. He released 3 "normal" videos recently, so it is not that he has no time to be busy with YouTube. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Square1 said:

@Fox243 Sorry to hear that, but you seem like a capable person. I guess you will find something quickly.

@sansi I think that if dr. Bloxham wanted to communicate anything, he would already have done so. He released 3 "normal" videos recently, so it is not that he has no time to be busy with YouTube. 

He released only one video after last update, other two were made by other doctors.

Asking won't hurt,if he doesn't share any results, at least we may know when to wait for an update.

• Like 1

@DrTBarghouthiHello Dr Bargouthi,

Do you have any update for the community for the patient for the full fue verteporfin trial, do you have the date set up,  do you have the verteporfin and did you get the trichoscopy analysis machine

Thank you so much!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sansi said:

He released only one video after last update, other two were made by other doctors.

Asking won't hurt,if he doesn't share any results, at least we may know when to wait for an update.

Yes of course, people can ask him. But if we are realistic, how high do you think the chance is that he will say: "Oh yes, totally forgot about it, just got pictures back that confirm that verteporfin works great"?

• Haha 1
  • Face Palm 1

1 hour ago, Square1 said:

Yes of course, people can ask him. But if we are realistic, how high do you think the chance is that he will say: "Oh yes, totally forgot about it, just got pictures back that confirm that verteporfin works great"?

You are complicating things. Of course he wouldn't do that, we just need to know the reasons of delays to stop speculating. What I can hope for is he would say things are positive or negative as he did before, and tell us date of his next update.

3 hours ago, sansi said:

You are complicating things. Of course he wouldn't do that, we just need to know the reasons of delays to stop speculating. What I can hope for is he would say things are positive or negative as he did before, and tell us date of his next update.

This presumes that his silence is unintentional en that he is just too busy, forgot about it, wants to release information later etc. Possible, but after 3 months, quite unlikely in my view.

I think 1 of 3 things is happening, in order of unlikeliness:

1. The results are underwhelming and he waits for more updates to release info in order not to damage the verteporfin-movement. My original theory, however, why would he care about the "movement"? He could just throw everything online with the caveat that vp might only work in FUE or that he did things wrong.

2. He ran into (legal) trouble with his experiment. Maybe a patient got sides that could be related to the application of vp and figured that it is best not to be public about it anymore.

3. He actually sees good results but understands that, if he is public about it, competitors with more resources, connections, reputation etc might come in and perfect the procedure. He would get a lot of credits but barely anything tangible. If he continues with his trials privately, he might come up with the right dosages, application methods etc. and have a competitive edge in his clinic or sell his knowledge to others.

Regarding the last point, if you do public experiments the time / money / energy / risk commitments are yours, but the eventual knowledge you gain will be available to everybody. With a private trial, the commitments are the same, but the upside is only yours.

Therefore, it wouldn't surprise me if doctors will come along who have done these trials in the last years and start offering hair transplants with vp and guarantee a certain percentage of regrowth.

19 hours ago, Square1 said:

This presumes that his silence is unintentional en that he is just too busy, forgot about it, wants to release information later etc. Possible, but after 3 months, quite unlikely in my view.

I think 1 of 3 things is happening, in order of unlikeliness:

1. The results are underwhelming and he waits for more updates to release info in order not to damage the verteporfin-movement. My original theory, however, why would he care about the "movement"? He could just throw everything online with the caveat that vp might only work in FUE or that he did things wrong.

2. He ran into (legal) trouble with his experiment. Maybe a patient got sides that could be related to the application of vp and figured that it is best not to be public about it anymore.

3. He actually sees good results but understands that, if he is public about it, competitors with more resources, connections, reputation etc might come in and perfect the procedure. He would get a lot of credits but barely anything tangible. If he continues with his trials privately, he might come up with the right dosages, application methods etc. and have a competitive edge in his clinic or sell his knowledge to others.

Regarding the last point, if you do public experiments the time / money / energy / risk commitments are yours, but the eventual knowledge you gain will be available to everybody. With a private trial, the commitments are the same, but the upside is only yours.

Therefore, it wouldn't surprise me if doctors will come along who have done these trials in the last years and start offering hair transplants with vp and guarantee a certain percentage of regrowth.

Or maybe he is just busy and everything else is overspeculation 🙂

Edited by Dragonsphere
  • Like 2

This is ridiculous stop begging these doctors for updates, and then giving them hero status once they do something small that can potentially make them millions and millions. Once they see that potential go away so will their updates. We need to try and fund everything ourselves, maybe get a refund from Barghouthi, raise an extra 20-30k and start our own with a surgeon that wouldn’t mind consistently contributing, not only for extra cash from us but seeing the potential of being the first hair transplant dr to use something like verteporfin to try and regrow hair extracted from FUE.

Edited by Jonathan
  • Like 2