Dr bicer 2300g hairline and temples

Dan10

• Administrators

Looks a lot better already 🙏

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I had my operation with Bicer at the end of August 2022. I just passed 4 month mark and look forward to getting growth soon. I planned on going back one day in the future for my temples because I lack them so I’ll be following your results closely! Can I ask, how many grafts would you say were in each temple? I know you had the hairline done too but I’m curious how many grafts for the temples alone would be.

Edited by j1000
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, j1000 said:

I had my operation with Bicer at the end of August 2022. I just passed 4 month mark and look forward to getting growth soon. I planned on going back one day in the future for my temples because I lack them so I’ll be following your results closely! Can I ask, how many grafts would you say were in each temple? I know you had the hairline done too but I’m curious how many grafts for the temples alone would be.

Hi so ias far as I remember it was only 150 grafts for each temple. I am happy with them and think keeping my hair a little longer on the sides looks better 

1 hour ago, Dan10 said:

Hi so ias far as I remember it was only 150 grafts for each temple. I am happy with them and think keeping my hair a little longer on the sides looks better 

That’s great news. I was hoping it would be under 250 grafts for each temple so that’s nice to know in the future I won’t need that many temple grafts / not need to spend as much money. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Valued Contributor

Saw ur pre and post op pics ...u whr right on track and i guess now the hairline problem would have been already fixed...waiting for an update 😊

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 3 months later...