Zidane allegedly goes to Turkey for a SECRET HT

• Administrators

I stumbled on this article, I don’t see any proof. I spoke to a certain surgeon who told me he advised Zidane to forego a hair transplant, as he looked good with a bald head. What do you guys think? Any sleuths out there wanna research this.

https://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/amp/zidane-visits-istanbul-for-hair-transplant-local-media-175074

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, BaldBobby said:

well hopefully he picked Bicer or FUECapilar.

He consulted with one of the world’s best. That I can confirm, but part of me thinks he might’ve gotten fooled by Instagram verification badges and other celebrity endorsements.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, RTC said:

God I hope Zizou doesn't end up with a Dr Cinik botch job lmao.

Such a smart intelligent man. I would be very disappointed if he falls for a marketing hair mill. 

• Like 2

View my thread

Gosh 

Zidane's bald patch is legendary. 👍😂

Zidane, Prince Harry, Jon Danaher and Saint Francis have the 4 biggest bald spots in the history of Mann kind. 

Zizou would literally need 20 000 grafts to close that gigantic monk bald spot on the crown. 

Even if they literally take his whole  donor area + his whole beard I am not sure whether that huge bald spot would look full. 

Zidane's  crown is the biggest black hole ever.   

• Like 1

Not that it matters what I think as its about how he feels, but I genuinely think Zidane looks amazing bald. I think he looks much much better compared to before when he had a full head of hair so I agree with the doc. Also he has a giant crown and his hairline is intact. He has a very favorable balding pattern. I have read some high Norwoods literally want to create his pattern with a hair transplant and smp to frame the face. Besides that he is absolutely iconic and classy and I could not emotionally handle him getting botched.

Edited by davidn
  • Like 2

That's so weird -- he's one of the sexiest people alive; probably the best looking bald man, imo. A shame he went to Turkey -- one of the GOAT of football might get a GOAT of butcher there.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Let me botch you said:

I hope really Zidane never choses Cinik/Koray/Serkan. 

I saw some soccer players like Cissé and Rakitić going to Cinik. 

They will botch him 150%. 

I'm sure Cinik would personally perform the incisions on such high-profile clients.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BaldBobby said:

I'm sure Cinik would personally perform the incisions on such high-profile clients.

Hahahah yes for sure ! 

The GOAT of botched jobs would welcome the GOAT of soccer,  take some pictures, draw the donor and recipient and then proceed to performing the "opening of the channels" on Zizou's scalp. Before moving to the next operative room and letting his nurses takes over... 

And he'd come back at the end, take a few more pics with Zizou and they would go out for dinner somewhere in a big hotel/restaurant in Istanbul. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, BaldBobby said:

Anyone can select Dr Cinik to do the incisions actually. That's the Exclusive package in Cinik clinic where Dr Cinik is doing the incisions plus consultation with the Doctor making the plan and drawing recipient and donor areas. Of course on famous patiens every clinic would take care more, not only Cinik.

Edited by asda