dr. konior or dr.cooley

kaounis

Checked out both surgons, both are great. But I can,t decide who is better. I am looking to have a second procedure, (first was aug 2007, 2500 fuss). My first surgeon always shaves the reciepient area, so I don,t want to use him this time around. I need temple closure and add further density to the front 1/3. Both recomend between 2000 and 2500. I am, (was) a norwad 4a. Any feedback guys? Thanks in advance.

Checked out both surgons, both are great. But I can,t decide who is better. I am looking to have a second procedure, (first was aug 2007, 2500 fuss). My first surgeon always shaves the reciepient area, so I don,t want to use him this time around. I need temple closure and add further density to the front 1/3. Both recomend between 2000 and 2500. I am, (was) a norwad 4a. Any feedback guys? Thanks in advance.

Kaounis,

Hello! I just had a 4516 FUT session with Dr. Cooley 2.5 months ago. He and his staff were great..best in class. I emailed his office and Ailene answered me back and then I had an in person consult and Dr. Cooley came in and then I had another consult 3 months later. And then I set the appt for the procedure and now I am in the waiting stage. But, I can see some shadows of a hairline.

If you select Dr. Cooley you will not be disappointed.

Good luck!

Both have stellar reputations, for sure. In my opinion, a good way to select your surgeon after narrowing it down to a couple or three top-flight doctors is to use the tie-breaker of cost and distance. Can you drive to one of the offices? I fly a lot, but I felt much better in my own car when I was only 4 hours away.

I know money is no object to most people on here, but for me Cooley was about 10% cheaper than a couple others I was considering - $1,000.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week