Need advice for hair transplant

Tybwl5

21 minutes ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

We do have dates available and there are different professional surgeons in different packages 

You can send me a personalized message to know more. 

Regards,

Eugenix Hair Science. 

Ok sounds good

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/6/2022 at 7:40 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

If you can’t afford decent surgeons save up, or don’t get surgery. Looking for doctors based on cheap cost is a sure way to get botched. Doing nothing is never a bad choice. 

Exactly this from Melvin. 
Save and look for a great clinic-doctor. 

Also, looking at that photo you could get away with just one surgery but it will depend on your type of hair, your donor quality...

Good luck and let us know about you final decision.

On 8/18/2022 at 8:17 AM, Mark Powell said:

Why avoid!? Wrong look,you have to be careful to choose a clinic in Turkey but not Avoid!

Dr. Bisanga but I'm looking at Dr gur as well in turkey. I prefer Dr bisanga but he's extremely booked. I don't see many results from Dr gur so I'm just not sure.

On 8/18/2022 at 8:16 AM, Mark Powell said:

What's your budget? It is important

My budget is between 5-10 thousand. I'm really worried about the hairline and top of my hair, I would be it to realistic and not a hair plug type look 

4 hours ago, Tybwl5 said:

My budget is between 5-10 thousand. I'm really worried about the hairline and top of my hair, I would be it to realistic and not a hair plug type look 

6 hours ago, Tybwl5 said:

Dr. Bisanga but I'm looking at Dr gur as well in turkey. I prefer Dr bisanga but he's extremely booked. I don't see many results from Dr gur so I'm just not sure.

Hello buddy, try contacting Eugenix and Bicer. They both are well known for cases like you.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/31/2022 at 4:33 AM, Mark Powell said:

You can check for ASMED in Turkey If you want to pay 5-10 thousand but If you want to pay less you can check Pure Line Clinic,Istanbul

Is pure line clinic in Istanbul any good?

• 4 months later...
On 7/8/2022 at 7:16 AM, THE TRUTH said:

I totally understand the fact you are looking for cheaper options. We all try to save money and that's completely fair and normal. 

But in hair transplants you have to understand that the cheaper you go the greater the chances of disaster....

And in this game disasters are irreversible especially if they destroy your donor area while you already have significant baldness. 

The grafts in your donor area are limited. You have to try to get it right from the first time... 

That said, even top surgeons like Ferreira, Hasson & Wong, Mwamba have bad results. Even Couto and Freitas have some average results although very few of course. 

Browse through the forum and you will see. Hair transplants are a gamble. All you can do is minimize as much as possible the risk of failure and maximize chances of sucess by diligently doing your research and chosing a great surgeon. 

Ilker Apaydin is not the worst clinic in Turkey but his "best results"  are average at best, he outsources almost all the work to young technicians with highly questionable training and there were some really bad results published on this forum from Apaydin... Jambopilgrim is one of them...There was another one too.  Trust me, you don't wanna become one of those guys. 

My honest advice is stay away Apaydin. He is zero and doesn't care about you. He will just leave to his techs and they'll most likely botch you. Then you'll have to go to an expensive surgeon for a repair and that'll end up costing you 10 000-12 000 $...... 

Forget about Apaydin. 

Same for Serkan. He's probably somewhat better but still Serkan is a lottery. Read my posts about hairmills. Okay I agree that Serkan has some fantastic results on belicapelli (that are cherry picked by Bola the moderator who has an affiliation with Serkan) and also on some french youtubers who got paid to document their journey at Serkan's clinic and hence were given the very best team of nurses.

Brett Maverick also went to Serkan but in my opinion that is a risky bet. 

Serkan  had some botched jobs and destroyed donors in the past although I gotta say he has improved a lot during the last 3-5 years.  But hey Serky does 20 patients per day and he doesn't give a s*** about your case. He just shakes your hand and draws your hairline. Some of his teams of technicians are great whereas others are crap. It's russian roulette. Literally. Why risk it ? 

Same for Smilehair and ziya yavuz. All Hairmills although not the worst.  

Don't be fooled by the SmileHair doctors. Mehmet Erdogan, Ahmedov etc...I know they look cool, their english is great but this is all marketing. The reality is their clinic is a hairmill. Again, certainly not the worst but you never know what kind of results you'll get and who will operate on you. Could just be a tech performing his very first surgery...

Now of course there is this thing that "sometimes hairmills hit homeruns". 

Sure that happens too. I agree. 

If you are lucky, if you get the right team of nurses, if you have great donor charactetistics IF IF IF (probably around 10 out of 100 cases)  you could potentially get a fantastic result for just 3000$. Yes it does happen sometimes with Cinik, Cosmedica, Serkan, Hair of Istanbul.. 

But what happens if you get botched ? Your donor supply gets destroyed forever while the grafts on the recipient area do not grow back at all ?....What you gonna do ? 

And if you "just shave it bruh" your donor area will have thousands of white little scars showing you had FUE...

Think about it twice. 

Stay away from Aypaydin. He is crap. 

Try to save up for a decent surgeon. 

Bicer, FUECAPILAR and Demirsoy are the only decent options in Turkey. 

I had a consultation with Dr bisanga and he seemed very professional. Not sure if i want to spend $25,000. What would be another doctor you would recommend for between 10,000-$15,000? Any help would be appreciated 👍

I know your budget is an issue but save your money and make sure you go with a good reputable surgeon.  Best of luck.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 7 months later...