Dr Manish Mittal

Good evening,
In May last year (2021), I visited Dr. Mani to undergo FUE hair transplant.
I have to say, from start to finish Dr. Mani was amazing.
He went through everything with me, and put me totally at ease.
In the build up to the day, I was getting a bit nervous, as you read some terrible reviews of this process, but this is mainly where a patient has gone to a below standard clinic.
As soon as I arrived at Dr. Mani’s clinic, it was clear, Dr. Mani, his team and the clinic were of the highest standards!!!
During the day, the mood was chilled and his team were constantly talking to me, checking I was ok and thoroughly looked after me.
Before leaving the clinic, Dr. Mani and his team went through the whole aftercare process, so I left feeling I had all the info I needed, including the doctors direct phone number, should I need him and to keep him posted with regular photos and updates.
12 months on, I can say I am over the moon with the results and have already recommended to other people to go with Dr. Mani.
100% recommended!!!!

Thanks Dr. Manni. 👍

9407C3F5-BE30-421E-A205-B8787D43CB43.jpeg

F1854032-6B8F-4B39-9491-AB27919FAD5D.jpeg

F7343853-907C-41B8-976D-52F9D46E29BF.jpeg

4EE21006-0E3B-4368-B1A7-4F3159CADB8A.jpeg

8AAE7C2D-DE27-45C1-85CC-5EB88A801885.jpeg

Edited by Barry Pirrie
Spelling and additional pics

• Administrators

Wow very impressive work. I haven't heard of this doctor, but you certainly got great work done. Who did the extractions and implantation?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

18 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Wow very impressive work. I haven't heard of this doctor, but you certainly got great work done. Who did the extractions and 

18 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Wow very impressive work. I haven't heard of this doctor, but you certainly got great work done. Who did the extractions and implantation?

Dr Mani extracts, techs sort the grafts out. 
Dr Mani then made incisions
And finally implanting done by techs