Distant HT when having medical conditions

Hello all,

Not a very typical question, I suppose.

Long story short, a few years ago I developed some kind of boney lump on my crown area.

Doctor said it is a rare condition of bone forming at older age but nothing to worry about (can be extracted by surgery)

It looks and feels like a small, rounded, hard lump.

The thing is, I do not want to do a removal surgery at this point, as it does not bother me as the crown hair conceals it (for now).

However, in recent years i been thinking of getting a HT on my front area.

I live in a country that do not specialize in HT at all and I will have to travel to somewhere else to get it done by someone expert.

My fear is that I will get denied on last minute (after arrival) due to this issue and will waste money and time for nothing.

How can I make sure that there is a zero chance of getting denied upon arrival due to my condition (and in general)?

Thank you.

Essentially send photos and answer a medical questionnaire and have at least a video consultation if you are a long distance from the respective clinic. Ask questions so you will not have any suprises upon arrival regarding the condition. Remember a video call is limited in terms of actual real data on your donor but the doctor should be able to assure you regarding any conditions and suitability for surgery with that regards.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

17 hours ago, Nomorebalding said:

Hello all,

Not a very typical question, I suppose.

Long story short, a few years ago I developed some kind of boney lump on my crown area.

Doctor said it is a rare condition of bone forming at older age but nothing to worry about (can be extracted by surgery)

It looks and feels like a small, rounded, hard lump.

The thing is, I do not want to do a removal surgery at this point, as it does not bother me as the crown hair conceals it (for now).

However, in recent years i been thinking of getting a HT on my front area.

I live in a country that do not specialize in HT at all and I will have to travel to somewhere else to get it done by someone expert.

My fear is that I will get denied on last minute (after arrival) due to this issue and will waste money and time for nothing.

How can I make sure that there is a zero chance of getting denied upon arrival due to my condition (and in general)?

Thank you.

Can you share some pictures?

4 hours ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

Can you share some pictures?

Unfortunately no, as it cannot be seen due to hair concealing it.. it is some type of ‘ostheoma’

This is why I’m afraid to be denied on spot.

Euginix is actually my first choice in HT :), maybe you could share some information on what to do in such case?

Edited by Nomorebalding