Thoughts on Hair Center Of Turkey

Deda96

Hello everyone, I was hoping if anyone had experienced a hair transplant with Hair Center of Turkey. I am strongly considering it. Can some one please share insight on the their thoughts of the clinic.

However, here is a list of recommended surgeons that the forum has compiled (link below). I would suggest you post your history of hair loss and try to compare yourself with other people who have been through the process and see their results with actual results posted here by them and not the clinics.

A few questions for you, are you taking any medication, are you at least over the age of 25, what are you expectations for getting a hair transplant, if you are seeking a cheap option just know that any cosmetic surgery is not cheap.

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

• Like 1

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, Deda96 said:

Hello everyone, I was hoping if anyone had experienced a hair transplant with Hair Center of Turkey. I am strongly considering it. Can some one please share insight on the their thoughts of the clinic.

There are so many bad clinics in Turkey (and Australia for that matter) that the ones that are recommended here are on the forum are the cream of those that have risen to the top. They have risen because of the patient's reviews of their own personal results. The fact that personally I could only think of a few at the most to recommend gives you an idea of the scale of the problem. Their are many, many questions you need to ask a clinic before evening considering surgery. When you see glitzy advertising, social media pumping out cheap deals/promises and guarantees of unlimited grafts, for a young vulnerable guy losing hair it's like heroin to a drug addict. The fact that you are asking about this clinic (which is a great question) highlights that great work should speak for itself. I often say as a recommendation to spend at least 1-2 years just on the research alone when thinking about having a hair transplant. So many things can go wrong. It's the lack of education that hair mills thrive on. All the best!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

most people here claim that turkey is like 90% hair mills. this is a big exaggeration but the reason isn't farfetched. hair transplant in turkey isn't regulated much, which means you can have a random 18 y.o working on your head none the wiser. not to degrade these people, but they aren't equipped with the skills for operation.

i just tried to look up on the place you were looking for, but all i found is a totally marketed facebook and instagram account, i can't really find any doctor or patient result that seems real. it kind of looks like a telltale sign of a marketed hair mill clinic. sure there might be some real one, but the risk of a botched job is enough reason to not go there.

sure it seems like a great deal and would be great if it works, but do search for bothced or just bad works on hair transplant. instead of looking handsome, many many people are instead thinking of suicide and ruined life and self esteem. not worth the risk.

for doctors, do your own research. the forum list is good, and even if you pick someone outside of it, it's still ok as long as you know what you're getting into (seriously, look for the doctor credibility, results, attitude, and the bad results as well). the list doesn't mean that they're the only good doctors, but at least it is "vouched", with the forum having their own set of rules/standard, and perhaps you can ask the mod to intervene on your behalf later, which hopefully is not needed.

• Thanks 1

Forums and independent results/reviews should be your guiding lights.

It's not impossible to get cheap AND good in Turkey depending on your degree of hair loss and work performed but it IS Turkish roulette. There ARE people who went to hair mills and got great results that they were very satisfied with, at least for a decade or so. 

In general, a good starting point are the network's recommendations. Then you do your own meticulous research, you consult with clinics, you put in the work. I've known people who got completely 'I don't care/whatever' transplants at hair mills and turned out great and people who went crazy researching, spent a good fortune with high class doctors and are still not satisfied with their results. Unfortunately each of us is different, each head reacts differently and there's just no way/guarantee that you'll go to Clinic A and get this amazing result that'll last forever.

Educate yourself, assess your needs and your means and if you wish, take a calculated risk. I wish you the very best of success! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Many people who are interested in the world of hair transplantation for the first time think that Turkey is the right place to undergo hair restoration surgery, probably because they see that it is the cheapest place to do so.  I confirm that in Turkey 90% and perhaps even more are hair mills, in Turkey the health authorities do not carry out checks, Anyone can rent some operating rooms in big hospitals and have the procedure performed by young interns or young people hired that day who were waiters in restaurants.  Take your time to choose your clinic, here on the forum there are some of the best surgeons in the world and as  say @mafpe here you are guaranteed not to be left to yourself if something goes wrong, not like the guarantee that offer you hair mills that is nothing more than a piece of paper with which you can wipe your ass (sorry if I used these words, but it is the truth)

• Valued Contributor
13 hours ago, Deda96 said:

Why are you considering this clinic? What research has formed the basis for you strongly considering it?

14 hours ago, Deda96 said:

This doesn't make much sense.

On Saturday you created a topic (

) asking for advice on donor area 8 days post op and now u are saying that u are still considering this clinic :):):)

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
44 minutes ago, Deda96 said:

Lool. Good catch I already went with them I came across this amazing forum after the fact. Just wanted insight on the clinic of anyone else went through with them

Similar question as before then... What research made you choose this clinic? What can you tell us about it from that research & from your experience having been there a few days ago? What from your research ultimately made you decide this clinic was the one for you?

And can we see some pictures of the work?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Similar question as before then... What research made you choose this clinic? What can you tell us about it from that research & from your experience having been there a few days ago? What from your research ultimately made you decide this clinic was the one for you?

And can we see some pictures of the work?

Definitely the very low cost. 

• Valued Contributor
40 minutes ago, Deda96 said:

What is a reasonable cost 

Is there a reason you're not responding to my questions but you are to everyone else's? My questions are in genuinely good faith.

45 minutes ago, Deda96 said:

What is a reasonable cost 

Of course, not what you paid for in that place.  Excuse me, why don't you open your thread with all the information such as how many grafts you have been implanted, who was the doctor who performed your treatment (if there was a doctor), leaving out all the information regarding hotels, transfers and other than they are always excellent and constant in these places, but which still only serve to attract customers.  Perhaps in the end, you will also have a good result, but you have played Russian roulette anyway.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Is there a reason you're not responding to my questions but you are to everyone else's? My questions are in genuinely good faith.

I missed it, had went back and forth with a few clinics at the time I made my decision, they answered everything in regards of questions about results, techniques and recovery. They've been doing it for a while looked at previous work/results looked proper. That's what I based it off of.but now after finding this forum I would of continued to look and communicate with others. I'm hoping I get a good result but I am a tough critic so we shall.see.

If not I know have this resource in which I can review for potential future HT

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
9 minutes ago, Deda96 said:

I missed it, had went back and forth with a few clinics at the time I made my decision, they answered everything in regards of questions about results, techniques and recovery. They've been doing it for a while looked at previous work/results looked proper. That's what I based it off of.but now after finding this forum I would of continued to look and communicate with others. I'm hoping I get a good result but I am a tough critic so we shall.see.

If not I know have this resource in which I can review for potential future HT

Ok cool.

I'd not heard of them before but did just have a look through their instagram page. I notice a lot of examples where people had a lot of multi graft hairs in their hairline, including on a female patient. Also a few dodgy looking beard transplants. I'm wondering if maybe you hadn't researched that sort of thing prior as those things are not proper at all really?

Did you ask them about how they ensure single graft hairs are used in their hairlines/use of microscopes?

If their social media is anything to go by, you should at least get decent growth. Whether or not you'll have a pluggy hairline remains to be seen.

Do you have photos you can share so we can see the work? Also who performed the work? Doctor, techs? Combination of both?

Edited by Berba11

They had verbalized that they use single grafts for initial hairline backed with doubles however no microscope was used of my knowledge at the same time they could have I wasn't watching them while I was on the medical table. Doctor oversaw everything in and out but it was techs. As far has pics I just started removing scabs so it looking rough with some.scabs remaining. Will continue tomorrow for removal. But I can attach a few pics after the op.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
4 minutes ago, Deda96 said:

They had verbalized that they use single grafts for initial hairline backed with doubles however no microscope was used of my knowledge at the same time they could have I wasn't watching them while I was on the medical table. Doctor oversaw everything in and out but it was techs. As far has pics I just started removing scabs so it looking rough with some.scabs remaining. Will continue tomorrow for removal. But I can attach a few pics after the op.

Do you have the pre & post op photos from the clinic? They are usually good indicators of the work. Also, how many grafts did you have done?

5 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Do you have the pre & post op photos from the clinic? They are usually good indicators of the work. Also, how many grafts did you have done?

Just messaged them for the pics I'll post as soon as I get them in. I'm assuming you've had yr hair transplant you seem very knowledgeable and I appreciate your insight.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
3 minutes ago, Deda96 said:

Just messaged them for the pics I'll post as soon as I get them in. I'm assuming you've had yr hair transplant you seem very knowledgeable and I appreciate your insight.

Yes I had one 7 months ago exactly. I have a thread on here :)