Late October transplant with Eugenix (Aus to India)

Hello! 
I have been browsing this forum for a short while but decided to take the plunge and post as I wanted to get an idea of what I’m in for from people who have had the procedure done. 
I am from Adelaide, Australia and I’m 26 years old. I have been taking fin for the better part of the year consistently and apply minox every night. 
I’ve had an estimate of 2500 graphs for my Norwood 2 hairline provided by a Eugenix consultant and anticipate that I’ll just do the second tier for the procedure so that I don’t have to organise accomodation. 

As intimidating as it is, this will be my first time leaving the country and I’m in the process of organising my passport for travel right now. I would love to know if any other Australians have had any hiccups with this (correct documentation etc). 

Also, am I correct in believing that the cost I will be the price of the procedure (in line with the tiers and graft amount), plus 18% tax and then the plane flights — am I missing anything here? 

At the moment I’m looking to request 2 weeks leave to get the surgery done and recover for the remainder of the leave — is this reasonable? I have been under the impression that I should come to work with just the shaved head and not any remaining scabs by that point. 

Anyway I’m sure I’ve forgotten something but I would love to hear others’ experiences even if it isn’t from Australia or at Eugenix.

Thank you so much! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, PajamaSam said:

Hello! 
I have been browsing this forum for a short while but decided to take the plunge and post as I wanted to get an idea of what I’m in for from people who have had the procedure done. 
I am from Adelaide, Australia and I’m 26 years old. I have been taking fin for the better part of the year consistently and apply minox every night. 
I’ve had an estimate of 2500 graphs for my Norwood 2 hairline provided by a Eugenix consultant and anticipate that I’ll just do the second tier for the procedure so that I don’t have to organise accomodation. 

As intimidating as it is, this will be my first time leaving the country and I’m in the process of organising my passport for travel right now. I would love to know if any other Australians have had any hiccups with this (correct documentation etc). 

Also, am I correct in believing that the cost I will be the price of the procedure (in line with the tiers and graft amount), plus 18% tax and then the plane flights — am I missing anything here? 

At the moment I’m looking to request 2 weeks leave to get the surgery done and recover for the remainder of the leave — is this reasonable? I have been under the impression that I should come to work with just the shaved head and not any remaining scabs by that point. 

Anyway I’m sure I’ve forgotten something but I would love to hear others’ experiences even if it isn’t from Australia or at Eugenix.

Thank you so much! 

Thank you for allowing us to serve you.

Please do not hesitate to ask us anything on your arrival regarding your needs and wants. We would love to make your stay here as comfortable as possible and to the best of our abilities. We will be constantly with you here and always available on call.

Two weeks are more than enough for you to have all the scabs gone. It is a good amount of time for proper healing and to go back to work.

• Like 1

Glad you came to our Forum. Wow--first time abroad and HT to boot. You are taking big steps, but they are manageable ones and you have researched well. From everything I have read here, Eugenix will take great care to make sure your trip is a pleasant one. I am from USA. Our Forum moderator, Melvin, went to Eugenix last December. He recorded his procedure. Aren't you glad the Forum vets the HT docs? It will prepare you for the HT part. Indians are very hospitable people. Make sure you get their butter chicken. Since India is a congested country and there is lots of traffic, etc. follow Eugenix lead on what you should do. You will have food costs and other out of pockets. Make sure you get an invite to the "Farm"--looks wonderful. Take this as an adventure but one that others have done with great success. Your life is going to change for the better---enjoy the sights, the food, the gracious Indian people (they even are nice to Americans---ask Melvin) and let's not forget---your new hair!