Is there any difference between Sapphire Fue or Diamond Fue

Guys as you know i am searching for HT but i saw some clinics using Sapphire Fue technique and some of them using Diamond Fue.

Is there a advertising tactic?

What's the difference?

thats the advertising tactic. those term doesn't really matter much. maybe the blade will be very sharp thus less truma, and faster healing. but as blade goes, their tips will furl and dull after several incision, so unless they keep changing them very frequently which i doubt they do, it's not going to do much.

the key things to pay attention to are a few, many other is just marketting tactics.

1. extraction technique, punch size, extraction spacing / management, basically, the experience of your extractor.
2. how long the graft is out of your head, and how they are handling them (temperature, moisture and solution, how much are they pinching/handling them, which leads to slight trauma)
3. for incision there's the angle, depth, and density.

for implantation, they are just putting in the graft in the incision slit that is done already, so usually this isn't as important to be skillfull as long as they're gentle, dilligent, and working with focus.

that sapphire FUE, diamond FUE, DHI etc etc is just the method of incision / implantation that they use. so far they don't seem to affect HT result significantly, they just make it looks like a key point to market so it seems like their method is very cutting edge, thus they needed something novel to catch people eyes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, mafpe said:

thats the advertising tactic. those term doesn't really matter much. maybe the blade will be very sharp thus less truma, and faster healing. but as blade goes, their tips will furl and dull after several incision, so unless they keep changing them very frequently which i doubt they do, it's not going to do much.

the key things to pay attention to are a few, many other is just marketting tactics.

1. extraction technique, punch size, extraction spacing / management, basically, the experience of your extractor.
2. how long the graft is out of your head, and how they are handling them (temperature, moisture and solution, how much are they pinching/handling them, which leads to slight trauma)
3. for incision there's the angle, depth, and density.

for implantation, they are just putting in the graft in the incision slit that is done already, so usually this isn't as important to be skillfull as long as they're gentle, dilligent, and working with focus.

that sapphire FUE, diamond FUE, DHI etc etc is just the method of incision / implantation that they use. so far they don't seem to affect HT result significantly, they just make it looks like a key point to market so it seems like their method is very cutting edge, thus they needed something novel to catch people eyes.

Well that was pretty clear lol :D 

Thanks for all these informations seriously.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Buck Naked said:

Marketing BS, just as DHI is marketing BS.

22 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Absolute complete marketing BS. Steer clear of any clinic flogging this.

Thanks fellas

I'd rather have custom size incision blades specifically made for my case over a 1 size fits all sapphire blade.  But that's me.

Edited by Fue3361
  • Thanks 1

Check out my journey here: