Looking for the best surgeon Hair transplant clinic at 3€/graft price

On 6/20/2022 at 6:39 AM, Egy said:

I like De Freitas for example, the price he practices for FUE is € 3.50 for the first 1000 follicular units extracted, he drops to € 2.50 up to 2000 and € 1.50 after 2000, but his results are extraordinary.

In Turkey, on the other hand, Pekiner would be a great choice, but he chooses his patients, he doesn't like complicated cases like elevated Norwoods.

Is this correct? I don't recall seeing him offer 1.5 euro after 2000. And adding it seems a bit weird since he's got a wait list over a year long

I also got a quote from him for 2600 grafts @ 7500 euro last year so that's less than what I'm paying at the moment. This was last year though so he may have changed his prices

Edited by deeznuts

34 minutes ago, deeznuts said:

Is this correct? I don't recall seeing him offer 1.5 euro after 2000. And adding it seems a bit weird since he's got a wait list over a year long

I also got a quote from him for 2600 grafts @ 7500 euro last year so that's less than what I'm paying at the moment. This was last year though so he may have changed his prices

Have you tried looking on his website?  I don't remember if I saw it there or around on Google, but I have certainly read it, if it is wrong, I apologize for giving the wrong information.

@deeznutsI just checked Dr. De Freitas' price list better.  Since 2018, it charges € 3.50 per grafts from 1 to 1000, from 1001 to 2000 grafts, the cost of one grafts is € 2.50 each.  Previously, when it exceeded 2000 grafts, the cost dropped to € 1.50 from 2001 onwards.