planning to do hair transplant

Hi everyone ,  I'm planning to get  hair transplant around November in turkey . it would be great if you guys recommend me best clink and surgeon. 

No issue with price  but need someone knows what to do .   Best doing beard hair if my donor is not enough.  Must be  experienced  in kinky hair  too. 

Thank you!

20 minutes ago, Suma21 said:

Hi everyone ,  I'm planning to get  hair transplant around November in turkey . it would be great if you guys recommend me best clink and surgeon. 

No issue with price  but need someone knows what to do .   Best doing beard hair if my donor is not enough.  Must be  experienced  in kinky hair  too. 

Thank you!

I think it's best you post pictures. Face blurred for privacy if you like and more people can maybe help. 

Also, any particular reason you have chosen Turkey despite not knowing of any clinics? If you are in Europe and willing to travel, there's many great places around and really great doctors. 

Of course we all have budgets but it shouldn't be so low you go with a hair mill who will deliver subpar results because they look "good value". 

Suma,

I think it’s good that you’re here researching hair transplant surgery and the physicians that perform it before simply just undergoing the procedure.  You will likely get a number of personal recommendations based on an individuals experience with a particular surgeon. But at the end of the day, it’s important that you also do your own research and determine for yourself who you are most impressed with.

The below is the process I recommend new perspective patients go through in selecting a top-tier surgeon.

1. Start with the list of surgeons recommended by this website. Each surgeon recommended here has been pre-screened by the publishers and Patience and have been approved based on a set of high standards.  Physician members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physians (also a membership offered by this website community) have met an even higher level of demanding standards.

Number one is a good starting point but even amongst the list of coalition doctors, not everyone’s skill and experience is the same.

2. Use this forum to view results posted by both clinics and patients. Read patient testimonials and see what real patients are saying about these doctors.  Also create topics to ask questions like this one.

3. Narrow the above list down to your top 3 to 5 favorites based impressive results.

4. Set up consultations with these surgeons.  Be sure to come up with a list of consult questions that will help you determine if the surgeon/clinic will be able to meet your goals.

5. Select the surgeon with a proven track record and ability to produce outstanding results and one that impresses you the most and is mostly aligned with your goals.

note that cost and location should be rations when selecting a doctor. While we are on a budget, it’s better to save them I need to get a procedure done right the first time then going to a surgeon that you don’t know.

I hope this helps 

Rahal Hair Transplant 

• Like 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

On 6/19/2022 at 2:02 AM, Suma21 said:

Thank you!

Please post some pictures of your scalp and beard and we can give you an estimate of the requirement for your particular case.