Rogaine after Hair Tranplant

I've heard some people recommend using Rogaine after a HT to help speed up growth. I currently use Rogaine but only in my crown (as it is intended) and all of my transplanted hairs are in my hairline. Would I recieve any benefit from using Rogaine on my hairline also to potentially speed up graft growth? I know it wont help my existing hairs there...

I've heard some people recommend using Rogaine after a HT to help speed up growth. I currently use Rogaine but only in my crown (as it is intended) and all of my transplanted hairs are in my hairline. Would I recieve any benefit from using Rogaine on my hairline also to potentially speed up graft growth? I know it wont help my existing hairs there...

Yes, many feel it will speed up graft growth, I don't think this is dependant on where the receipt is.

Also, some people have indeed had good results using Rogaine in the front, despite the product stating it's not intended for that area.

(as it is intended)

Had to do with the limitations of the initial studies. The pharmacological effect is the same on all regions of the scalp.

Would I recieve any benefit from using Rogaine on my hairline also to potentially speed up graft growth?

YES.

take care...