Hair Fact vitamins by Fluence post HT? Are these worth buying?

Was offer by Eugenix clinic. I am not a big believer in hair loss vitamins. Were these worth getting? Did anyone who bought them notice a difference, or think they make a difference?

3 hours ago, 12345 said:

Was offer by Eugenix clinic. I am not a big believer in hair loss vitamins. Were these worth getting? Did anyone who bought them notice a difference, or think they make a difference?

Googling shows about $15 per box.

It has these ingredients per tablet

• Grace Tricho Gold ---> ????
  • Grace Cal D3, ---> vitamin d3
  • Grace Tricho Flax, ---> flaxseed oil
  • Grace Tricho Ferum, ---> iron??
  • Grace Q10S --> CoQ10
  • Grace Tricho Protein ---> no idea? collagen?

Is this worth it to you? It depends if you already take these supplements or not. These generally improve quality of life especially d3. So if you don't take these yet, then...maybe?

Edited by MAIZE1694
typo

I agree with Maize, no vitamin is ever going to magically rejuvenate your hair or somehow preserve your native hair on its own. Most of them do provide a host of health benefits though, personally I cycle between MSM and sea buck thorn seed oil, started way back when believing that it'd do something for my hair, but it's more of a general wellness practice these days.

So if the clinic is offering you a decent price and you'd get some supplements anyway, there's no harm in getting them -as you'd be spending that money down the road anyway-but do so knowing that in all likelihood, they will do nothing for your hair. 

10 hours ago, 12345 said:

In our experience, we have observed them to be quite beneficial in our patients. However, if you do not wish to use them then it is okay. The multivitamins are not as crucial as finasteride or Minoxidil.

Hi @12345

This is Hala, working for @DrTBarghouthi

I tagged Dr Taleb so he could give you an advice regarding your question.

Kind regards,

Hala

Patient Adviser to Dr. Taleb Barghouthi - approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with us here  or via WhatsApp at +962778837839 (Jordan) or +962798378396 (Jordan). 

Social media Instagram & Facebook : vertexhair