Best hair transplant surgeons in Turkey ?

Apon

Hi everyone,

I am planning to visit Turkey for hair transplant.

I am still searching and still not sure whom to visit.

Please help me to find a better surgeon or clinic for 

Hair transplant.

I dont want any technicians to do my hair.

56 minutes ago, Cantstandya said:

Bicer is probably the best in Turkey. This has been talked about ad nauseum. Please use the search function. 

Bicer been overhyped lol, if you compare her best work to hlc or Pekiner best work on this forum. There’s have much more density and naturalness. This hype about bicer overstated in my opinion 

Edited by sukh123
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, sukh123 said:

Bicer been overhyped lol, if you compare her best work to hlc or Pekiner best work on this forum. There’s have much more density and naturalness. This hype about bicer overstated in my opinion 

In fact, I also think like you, its strong point is post transplant assistance and its ethics, rare to find in all surgeons, but in reality, in my opinion it is overestimated.  It's just my opinion.

I contacted Bicer in whatssapp and i m just waiting for the estimated hair grafts and pice list.

I am also trying to contact HLC, I think they dont have any WhatsApp options to contact them.

Besides that, I google online and find an another surgeon named Dr.Sibel Ulusan from MedicalHair.

Anyone heard about them?

33 minutes ago, Egy said:

In fact, I also think like you, its strong point is post transplant assistance and its ethics, rare to find in all surgeons, but in reality, in my opinion it is overestimated.  It's just my opinion.

I saw that Bicer increased her price to 2.5€/graft recently, too. For me, it's tough to recommend her at that price.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

There is a list compiled by the forum for trusted resources you can contact. I would suggest looking at that forum and begin your search on things to do and not to do. 

start by getting some consultations whether in person or online, seek a derm and see if they can rule out some tests. 

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

6 minutes ago, Vann said:

There is a list compiled by the forum for trusted resources you can contact. I would suggest looking at that forum and begin your search on things to do and not to do. 

start by getting some consultations whether in person or online, seek a derm and see if they can rule out some tests. 

Can you share the forum link?

Like where should I look?

12 minutes ago, Apon said:

Anyone heard of Dr. Resul yaman.

If yes, then would you recommend him?

He is recommended here, but honestly, I don't like he.  Always my opinion.

I think you need to take a step back and evaluate what you want. What you expect to get from any surgical methods, are you taking any medications, and do you understand which procedure you wish to have.

I would suggest posting some photos of yourself and get some opinions from those within the forum, send some photos to the online pool of doctors that would give you a free consultation.

Dont look exclusively at Turkey. Your donor IS exhaustible. Meaning you your hair is finite. If you are looking at Turkey for the prices you should probably not commit to a hair transplant. There are other doctors who are extremely skilled for nearly the same price per graft in other countries that are considered elite to other forum users. Now, when you take a larger case it could definitely add up. However, depending on what you want done (hair line, frontal third, midscalp ,crown, etc.) it definitely varies on where you go. 

If money is the sole reason youre going to Turkey I highly suggest you to take a step back and approach this purely based of results of the clinics you find. Not the results posted by the clinics themselves but by actual users from a credible source. If you think any one country is the best you have been very misinformed. There are many doctors who are extremely skilled and some come from the U.S., Canada, Spain, India, and some Turkey. Everyone has a different case and everyone has different work they want done.

• Like 3

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

15 minutes ago, Vann said:

I think you need to take a step back and evaluate what you want. What you expect to get from any surgical methods, are you taking any medications, and do you understand which procedure you wish to have.

I would suggest posting some photos of yourself and get some opinions from those within the forum, send some photos to the online pool of doctors that would give you a free consultation.

Dont look exclusively at Turkey. Your donor IS exhaustible. Meaning you your hair is finite. If you are looking at Turkey for the prices you should probably not commit to a hair transplant. There are other doctors who are extremely skilled for nearly the same price per graft in other countries that are considered elite to other forum users. Now, when you take a larger case it could definitely add up. However, depending on what you want done (hair line, frontal third, midscalp ,crown, etc.) it definitely varies on where you go. 

If money is the sole reason youre going to Turkey I highly suggest you to take a step back and approach this purely based of results of the clinics you find. Not the results posted by the clinics themselves but by actual users from a credible source. If you think any one country is the best you have been very misinformed. There are many doctors who are extremely skilled and some come from the U.S., Canada, Spain, India, and some Turkey. Everyone has a different case and everyone has different work they want done.

Yes I send photos to a lots of doctors and some of are saying I need 4000- 5000 grafts while others saying 3800- 4000 grafts.

Also one of them are saying I just need one session while the other one saying I need to do 2 sessions.

Anway here is the pictures for your better understanding.

PXL_20220512_210214445~2.jpg