Who to choose….!?

Hello, I am new to this group but have been researching for around 2 years.

I am 26 years old and Norwood 3. I have been on topical finasteride for a year now. I would need around 2500-3000 grafts for my hairline.

I have narrowed my research down to Dr Ferreira, Dr Bisanga, HLC, Dr Bicer and Fuecapilar.

1) Are the likes of Dr Ferreira and Dr Bisanga really worth the extra money for hairline work only? I have seen just as impressive results from the other clinics mentioned. 

2) Who, for hairline work only do you guys feels is the best option to go with?

Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

3 minutes ago, MRL said:

Hello, I am new to this group but have been researching for around 2 years.

I am 26 years old and Norwood 3. I have been on topical finasteride for a year now. I would need around 2500-3000 grafts for my hairline.

I have narrowed my research down to Dr Ferreira, Dr Bisanga, HLC, Dr Bicer and Fuecapilar.

1) Are the likes of Dr Ferreira and Dr Bisanga really worth the extra money for hairline work only? I have seen just as impressive results from the other clinics mentioned. 

2) Who, for hairline work only do you guys feels is the best option to go with?

Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Great list of Drs/clinics ! Did you also consider Dr De Freitas? 

I’ve only recently seen his work through this group. I am part of other Facebook groups where he has been mentioned much less than on here. 

His results are very good, I am just curious though as to whether the likes of him, Ferriera and Bisanga are really worth the extra money as I have seen just as good results from Bicer and Fuecapilar…

2 minutes ago, MRL said:

I’ve only recently seen his work through this group. I am part of other Facebook groups where he has been mentioned much less than on here. 

His results are very good, I am just curious though as to whether the likes of him, Ferriera and Bisanga are really worth the extra money as I have seen just as good results from Bicer and Fuecapilar…

Here you can see a lot of Dr De Freitas results, and he’s also forum recommended. I mention him as i think he does very good hairline work.. search the forum and you can see for yourself. 
Best is always subjective, Dr Bisanga has long been one of my fave Drs and i have always been impressed with Dr Ferreira. Dr Bicer and Fuecapilar do good work, but personally I don’t think they are on the same level.. that’s just my opinion though having seen results from all of them. Other people may consider Dr Pinto as the other top choice from Portugal, again someone else who’s doing very good work. I think it will come down to whoever’s hairlines you prefer. For me it’s Dr De Freitas and both of the Portugal Drs. 

Just now, MRL said:

Thanks very much for your help mate. I’ll look into the other doctors you suggested.

No worries 😉 I would mention Dr Couto… but the waiting list to even get a consultation is a challenge in itself, let alone the waiting list for the hair transplant!

• Administrators

I would suggest searching on this forum for reviews of doctors, then reaching out to their past patients for feedback. Best of luck.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.