Difference between the exclusive package and the premium package? Is the premium package worth the price difference? Anyone have experience with either package, your results and why did you choose which one?

2. Exclusive Package 

Procedure Lead By – Senior Eugenix Trained Doctor 

Cost Per Graft – INR 120 + Tax

Planning & Designing Performed By -  Senior Eugenix Trained Doctor

Slits/Incision Creation - Senior Eugenix Trained Doctor (100%) 

Extraction – Complete extraction by our Senior Eugenix Trained Technicians. 

Implantation – Complete Implantation to be performed by our Senior Eugenix Trained Technicians. 

Value-Added Benefits - Complimentary 2 nights’ accommodation with airport pick up and drop. 7 days post-op medication will be provided by us.  

3. Premium Package with Dr. Arika Bansal/Founding Surgeon 

Procedure Lead By – Dr Arika Bansal 

Cost Per Graft – INR 210 + Tax 

Planning & Designing Performed By - Dr. Arika Bansal 

Slits/Incision Creation - Dr Arika Bansal (100%) 

Extraction – Crucial extraction by Dr. Arika Bansal Remaining extraction by our Senior Eugenix Trained Technicians. 

Implantation – Complete Implantation to be performed by our Senior Eugenix Trained Technicians. 

Value-Added Benefits - Complimentary 2 nights’ accommodation with airport pick up and drop. 7 days post-op medication will be provided by us.

6 minutes ago, johnphillip said:

this was a month ago

I chose the premium package so that Dr. Bansal would be involved in the crucial steps. The Super Premium has her 100% attention. A few here on the forum that chose the Premium say they’d feel in good hands with the Exclusive package as well. 

4 minutes ago, GaryStruthers said:

I chose the premium package so that Dr. Bansal would be involved in the crucial steps. The Super Premium has her 100% attention. A few here on the forum that chose the Premium say they’d feel in good hands with the Exclusive package as well. 

how was your experience with the clinic? are you happy you chose them in the end?

11 minutes ago, johnphillip said:

how was your experience with the clinic? are you happy you chose them in the end?

I am scheduled for August 11th with Dr. Bansal on the Premium package. I will also have the added bonus of meeting her in New York in A few weeks time. This will be valuable for me to get an in person evaluation from her about my type of hair, and hairline I have in mind. (Blonde, fine to medium etc) Check out all the Eugenix threads here. They have all the great info you need. When are you thinking of getting surgery?

Edited by GaryStruthers

hair design is very important, that's why many pick the premium package if they can afford it. this include incision and the design itself. i suppose dr arika only do a few hundreds on the extraction part.

i think you should contact and ask them how long dr arika is handling you. i'd pick the premium but lately there seems to be few experience which says that due to dr arika being busy, the amount of time spent with her is cut very short. she doesn't have to stay with you long since it's the result and procedure that matters, but you should still have time discussing about the hairline design imo.

• Valued Contributor

In my humble opinion I think it comes down to the individual. There was a guy from Australia who had surgery with Dr Pradeep not that long ago (4-5 months??). Dr Pradeep messaged me with this guy and said hi, etc. Afterwards the guy messaged me about how bad the hotel was and how bad the food was. He then later messaged me and complained about the lead surgeon being late, etc. Basically he was the most negative person I could imagine. I told him if that's how he felt then why didn't he choose the top package? He said to me that he did pick the top package!!!! 😟 I doubt anything would have pleased this guy. Some people have high expectations and no understanding of hair transplantation whatsoever. Some people are well educated and have an excellent grasp on what's involved with hair transplantation. And some people want to find fault in life no matter what life gives them.

• Like 1

I got the premium package for my first operation, but since I got my operation they have hired new doctors that I met in Nov 2021 and they were quite good. If you have doubts, I would ask about the CV and experience of the doctors, although Eugenix always plays safe and hire senior doctors and give them the training so they are sure that they follow the procedure to match the results of the previous doctors. Dr Arika is awesome, the hardest working doctor I have ever met, and her technique is impressive, probably that is the reason why her rate is higher.

• Like 1