Best alternative to Revita shampoo?

I’m using Revita for a year now. It’s working really good, my hair loss is stopped. But I got an illness with lifelong medicine needed. My GP checked all my meds, etc and she want me to stop using Ketoconazole, because it’s interact with my medication (there’s no alternative for this)

Now I want to find the best alternative to DS Lab Revita or Nizoral in EU. Thanks for your help!

• Administrators

Don’t waste money on shampoo. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 hours ago, Nthn88 said:

I’m using Revita for a year now. It’s working really good, my hair loss is stopped. But I got an illness with lifelong medicine needed. My GP checked all my meds, etc and she want me to stop using Ketoconazole, because it’s interact with my medication (there’s no alternative for this)

Now I want to find the best alternative to DS Lab Revita or Nizoral in EU. Thanks for your help!

if the ketoconazole was what was helping you hair, shampoos without keto won't do much help. Have you tried fin and minoxidil?

15 hours ago, Nthn88 said:

Thanks! Why?

I know your brain might get excited of shampooing your hair with something expensive rather than something cheaper, but trust me.. it's all bullsh*t. 

Ill repeat what Melvin said, do not waste your money.   If I were you I would either use something that promotes moisture, or even baby shampoo if you have a super short hair

Shampoos only affect the appears of existing hairs, by cleaning and texture appearance.

On the other hand, if someone has dandruff they can benefit from a shampoo that will cleanse their scalp and make it itch free and clear out flakes.

Shampoos will not stop hair loss. You might think it slows it down but if you're affecting my male pattern baldness it wont. and will definitely not promote hair growth either

• 5 months later...
On 5/18/2022 at 4:17 AM, Ryan Daniel said:

I know your brain might get excited of shampooing your hair with something expensive rather than something cheaper, but trust me.. it's all bullsh*t. 

Ill repeat what Melvin said, do not waste your money.   If I were you I would either use something that promotes moisture, or even baby shampoo if you have a super short hair

Shampoos only affect the appears of existing hairs, by cleaning and texture appearance.

On the other hand, if someone has dandruff they can benefit from a shampoo that will cleanse their scalp and make it itch free and clear out flakes.

Shampoos will not stop hair loss. You might think it slows it down but if you're affecting my male pattern baldness it wont. and will definitely not promote hair growth either

Why baby shampoo for short hair?