Pictures of different lengths of hair after HT in NW 5+

I regret to say that in the vast majority of cases I've seen of NW 5+ who have gotten hair transplants, they always tend to wear their hair in the same bland style post-HT. Short-to-medium length on top, hairline exposed, short on the back and sides.

I've been yearning for some variety in chosen hairstyles to see how they look. I'd like to see some medium-to-long length hair, including combed backward, to the sides, as well as covered hairlines (messy bangs), and buzzed with a no-length guard.

I'm trying to envision what looks are possible and can be achieved after a large HT procedure in which essentially the entire the top of the scalp is getting new hair. If you have any images or cases that fit these more interesting hairstyles post-HT, please share here!

I'm not sure what Norwood Level he was before his hair transplants, but @voxman definitely comes to mind as someone who kept a long hairstyle after his hair transplants. Check out his page for photos and see if that's an example of something you're looking for. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56