Is my HT failed? I'm losing confidence now

Reijo

I don't see how it's possible that 1500 grafts could cover that large of an area and look even remotely as dense as yours does.  I'd be interested to know what the grafts/cm squared is in the front of the hairline. Maybe 40/cm2?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J.A.C said:

It’s a strange one for sure, normally clinics can over quote the grafts, not under… Did you pay per graft or per overall session? It definitely looks more than 1500 grafts. 

I don't care if the Pope himself says it was 1500 grafts, it's way more.  Even for 2500 grafts, this is a pretty large area.  The area looks like it would need upwards of 3500 grafts to be adequately dense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, John1991 said:

I don't care if the Pope himself says it was 1500 grafts, it's way more.  Even for 2500 grafts, this is a pretty large area.  The area looks like it would need upwards of 3500 grafts to be adequately dense.

Yeh I would say it was more like what they was originally saying which was 2550, just bizarre what the clinic has been saying to the OP

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Reijo said:

Hi Doc. I'm not quite sure if they harvested it good but they were very intricate during the procedure so I hope they really did. 
Based on your experience doc, can you tell if based on the grafts count, I can expect a good hair growth when it starts to grow? and also, my primary question in this thread is if I'm still in the right timeline and everything at the moment is still normal. Can you please confirm or have an input about it? Thank you doc.

Your right on track. 

I can't say anything about the outcome as I don't know what kind of grafts there are placed, i.e. many hair mills have a high density placement, but lacking growth. 

It can be sufficient. It looks somewhere around 1500-1700 grafts. 

And to bring something positive, if the density would be higher, it would only look even more strange, with those thin hairs behind the implanted zone. 

• Like 1