Nanoxidil???

E39

I’ve used nanoxidil in the past. Currently reintegrating it into my regime. My advice to you is to try it. The effects it has on your hair are noticeable very quickly. It makes your hair feel stronger and look thicker. I should mention that there are a number of ingredients that could act as a hair stimulant besides just nanoxidil. DS labs has a formula out now with CBD oil in it along with caffeine and some other ingredients - those could work on your hair regardless of if nanoxidil is really effective. However, as of this time, I cannot reference a study that shows the effectiveness of nanoxidil, or if it’s even equivalent to minoxidil, but I have anecdotal evidence. That’s what I’m sharing with you. I think it works because I’ve tried it before and I noticed my hair growing stronger and thicker. I had fine hairs in my hairline grow to be thick over a period of 6 months, and my hair felt like bristles on a brush because of how dense and full it got. 

I would definitely give it a try. I’m currently using spectral CBD and am noticing changes to my hair almost immediately after application.  With time, my hair will improve like last time. The only reason I stopped is because I ran out and got lazy - my hair was at a point where I didn’t feel like I needed to apply topicals anymore so I became complacent , but now I’m back on it after 6 years

Edited by m.m
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, m.m said:

I’ve used nanoxidil in the past. Currently reintegrating it into my regime. My advice to you is to try it. The effects it has on your hair are noticeable very quickly. It makes your hair feel stronger and look thicker. I should mention that there are a number of ingredients that could act as a hair stimulant besides just nanoxidil. DS labs has a formula out now with CBD oil in it along with caffeine and some other ingredients - those could work on your hair regardless of if nanoxidil is really effective. However, as of this time, I cannot reference a study that shows the effectiveness of nanoxidil, or if it’s even equivalent to minoxidil, but I have anecdotal evidence. That’s what I’m sharing with you. I think it works because I’ve tried it before and I noticed my hair growing stronger and thicker. I had fine hairs in my hairline grow to be thick over a period of 6 months, and my hair felt like bristles on a brush because of how dense and full it got. 

I would definitely give it a try. I’m currently using spectral CBD and am noticing changes to my hair almost immediately after application.  With time, my hair will improve like last time. The only reason I stopped is because I ran out and got lazy - my hair was at a point where I didn’t feel like I needed to apply topicals anymore so I became complacent , but now I’m back on it 6 years. 

have you used regular minoxidil as well?

1 hour ago, BurnieBurns said:

have you used regular minoxidil as well?

Yes. I’ve been on Minoxidil since 2013. Although it’s been on and off. Before I tried nanoxidil, minoxidil was my go-to medication for HL. I just feel that nanoxidil(in combination with the other ingredients inside spectral DNC) made a bigger difference in changing my hair than minoxidil alone. That is why I’m trying DS lab’s newer potion Spectral CBD - it might work better than the other nanoxidil formula for me. Time will tell

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...