Suggestions for hair transplant doctors CA/ Mexico?

I know it's best not to narrow things down based on region, but I would like to stay with California or Mexico. Can anyone direct me to a clinic that is highly regarded for adding density and or temporal points? Most doctors have quoted me anywhere between 500 to 1200 grafts so it's not a large procedure. Any suggestions based on personal experience would be greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, Greenlantern2020 said:

Thank you, I will look into Nader. I originally went to HMR for my first procedure and I was not impressed by their work.

Yes definitely consider Nader, sorry that you wasn’t impressed with HMR, have you posted that journey? 

• Administrators

Feel free to use our recommendations as a starting point for research 

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Temple points are very difficult to get correct. You will need to do diligent research on this if you are looking to find a clinic that does them well. I haven’t seen many results from clinics in Mexico but I haven’t seen any temple point restorations coming from there 

• Like 1