Hair clinic in Turkey around 3000-4000 Euros, which one should i choose?

Hey guy i m thinking about a hairtransplant since 5 years. But i m happy that i didnt do ot 5 years ago, because the hairloss progressed. I m now 30 years old and 1 year on finasterid. I have a budgte around 3000-4000 Euros and i wanna do it in turkey because i m half turkish and have a lot of friends that made it there. Which clinic can you recommend and how may grafts do you think i need? 
Ps. I want a matured hairline not a straight one and i m scared of needels if somebody knows a clinic with needle free anasthetics i would be happy 😅

34A0DAE8-623C-4E80-89BA-B77BDD5D675C.jpeg

3F3A4FCE-7E70-43EA-A3DE-E30EB2B3BD96.jpeg

9F483B9E-4A7C-4C31-AAEE-8F45C391DC4C.jpeg

With that budget you risk going to play Russian roulette with some hair mill.  From the photos you posted I think you need 2500/3000 grafts.  Save some more and then start looking at Bicer, Demirsoy or Pekiner if you really want to go to Turkey, but the best surgeons aren't there.  Where did your friends do it you say they did it right?

• Like 2

Do you think you have now stabilised your loss since being on Fin for a year? If you want decent and still affordable then why not consider Dr Bicer or Dr Turan/Dr Gur. If you need to save more then so be it, doesn’t look like you need a massive amount of grafts. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

You're researching the wrong way. Instead of asking who is the best and has the best results, you're focusing on money. Choose based on results, and then you can start to remove surgeons out of your budget, or you may realize you need to save a little more money. Never shop for surgery like you're buying a car, this is your head we're talking about. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

within this budget you could go to FueCapilar (Dr Gur and Dr Turan), Dr Yaman or Dr Demirsoy. These 3 options would be good for your case. For best result you would need around 2500-3000 grafts.

if you're only looking to fill the temple slightly, i think bicer can be your highest per graft, but if you want it fuller... yaman or demirsoy i guess, with yaman filling the most. price wise from cheapest to highest from the 3 i mentioned, yaman -> demirsoy -> bicer.

iirc bicer is @2 eur, demirsoy @1,5 and yaman probably around @1,25

Thanks for the recommendations, my favorits were also Gur and Demirsoy, because i dont wanna end in a hairmill. But in the last 2 years i found some not so good results from Demirsoy and thought to about other options. 

i think my hairloss stopped really well. But i never had a really fast hairloss, i started to loss hair 8-7 years ago, so its pretty slow.

My friends did it in a hairmill, i tried to tell them they shouldnt do it but they didnt listen. The results we will see in 3 months😅

16 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

You're researching the wrong way. Instead of asking who is the best and has the best results, you're focusing on money. Choose based on results, and then you can start to remove surgeons out of your budget, or you may realize you need to save a little more money. Never shop for surgery like you're buying a car, this is your head we're talking about. 

Absolute argee! 

Getting a repair done will likely cost a multiple amount of the money that have been saved. 

@Cem1992

I am not impressed by Dr.Demisroys work in the last times, more and more concerning results are popping up in german forums. Even, if we has one of my "best bang for the money" favorites in the past, I would double check results.