Amsterdam event in July

1ainslie

1ainslie,

Every year, the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS), an organization dedicated to physician education meets for their annual scientific meeting to discuss the latest and greatest developments in hair restoration (see the highlights of last year's annual meeting). This year, the meeting is in beautiful Amsterdam of the Netherlands.

Pat, Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network and I will be attending the meetings to bring you the latest news in surgical and non-surgical hair restoration.

If you or any of our members happen to live in or are visiting Amsterdam during the time of the conference (July 22nd ??“ July 26th), you may want to consider attending. There is however, a fee associated with attendance, so be sure to visit www.ishrs.org for more details.

Best wishes,

Bill

Originally posted by Bill - Associate Publisher:

1ainslie,

Every year, the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS), an organization dedicated to physician education meets for their annual scientific meeting to discuss the latest and greatest developments in hair restoration (see the highlights of last year's annual meeting). This year, the meeting is in beautiful Amsterdam of the Netherlands.

Pat, Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network and I will be attending the meetings to bring you the latest news in surgical and non-surgical hair restoration.

If you or any of our members happen to live in or are visiting Amsterdam during the time of the conference (July 22nd ??“ July 26th), you may want to consider attending. There is however, a fee associated with attendance, so be sure to visit www.ishrs.org for more details.

Best wishes,

Bill

Ok tks for that info, do you know if any of the leading US Canadian clinics will do consultations there, I am in UK and its a lot closer.

Dr. Wong will be doing consultations all day on Saturday the 25th and up till noon on Sunday the 26th. Currently Saturday is completely full but I have two openings on Sunday. The first is at 9:00 a.m. and the second is at 10:45. If you are interested in having a personal consultation with Dr. Wong then please email us at info@hassonandwong.com.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians