Harley St Hair Clinic

Good evening everyone,

I had a small FUE hair transplant at Harley St Hair Clinic with Dr Kovacheva almost 6 months ago. It was a frontal hairline/front 5th of head procedure with 885 grafts. By and large I’m happy with the results. I’ve been taking Finasteride for about 4 or 5 years now. I’ve tried topical minoxidil previously but it hasn’t had much effect. 

I’ve read on various posts on this forum of people taking Oral Minox/Loniten. I’m very interested in obtaining this, to give my HT a boost and also to protect my investment. Can anyone help me with where in the UK I could procure Loniten please?  I get my Finasteride from Dr Fox online pharmacy and they don’t sell Loniten. 

Thanks for your help!

1 hour ago, ABTKD said:

Good evening everyone,

I had a small FUE hair transplant at Harley St Hair Clinic with Dr Kovacheva almost 6 months ago. It was a frontal hairline/front 5th of head procedure with 885 grafts. By and large I’m happy with the results. I’ve been taking Finasteride for about 4 or 5 years now. I’ve tried topical minoxidil previously but it hasn’t had much effect. 

I’ve read on various posts on this forum of people taking Oral Minox/Loniten. I’m very interested in obtaining this, to give my HT a boost and also to protect my investment. Can anyone help me with where in the UK I could procure Loniten please?  I get my Finasteride from Dr Fox online pharmacy and they don’t sell Loniten. 

Thanks for your help!

It's really hard to get a hold of legitimately in the UK and some grey market it instead. 

If you don't mind, try the topical version. The primary hair that will benefit is your native hairs not the transplanted area generally. 

Personally i don't think hopping on Minoxodil as a precaution is something i'd recommend. I'm personally trying to keep it in my back pocket for as long as i can and then only when the situation worsened will i use it. 

• Administrators

I don’t know much about this clinic, but I would definitely seek out some alternatives in Belgium and Spain. Check out our list of recommendations

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

15 hours ago, NARMAK said:

It's really hard to get a hold of legitimately in the UK and some grey market it instead. 

If you don't mind, try the topical version. The primary hair that will benefit is your native hairs not the transplanted area generally. 

Personally i don't think hopping on Minoxodil as a precaution is something i'd recommend. I'm personally trying to keep it in my back pocket for as long as i can and then only when the situation worsened will i use it. 

Thank you, I'm grateful for you coming back to me.

I tried the topical version before but it didn't do much.  

I may be looking at Oral Minox without reason - I've had pretty good results, I just seem to be getting greedy as to my hair now!

13 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I don’t know much about this clinic, but I would definitely seek out some alternatives in Belgium and Spain. Check out our list of recommendations

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

Thanks for coming back to me Melvin.

I've already had the procedure - I'm coming up to 6 months now.  I'm pretty happy with the results - just wanting to get maximum effect, which is why I'm looking at Oral Minox.

I chose Harley St Hair Clinic as they did Wayne Rooney's HT, and after reading an article by Spencer Stevenson : https://www.apetogentleman.com/perfect-hairline/. Knowing what I have learnt after discovering this forum a couple of months ago, I realise that this wasn't the best reason for choosing a clinic.  All of that said, I found them professional and the results are reasonable.

Regards, Andrew

12 hours ago, Marko7t4 said:

I get mine from the clinic that did my HT. I’ve looked online but can’t find anywhere to buy it. Maybe try using TOR?

Thanks for coming back to me @Marko7t4.  I read your journey with interest a couple of weeks ago.  Sounding really dim here, but what is TOR?

8 minutes ago, ABTKD said:

Thanks for coming back to me @Marko7t4.  I read your journey with interest a couple of weeks ago.  Sounding really dim here, but what is TOR?

It’s the Onion Router mate. A web browser without restriction. It’s sometimes called the dark web. 

3 hours ago, ABTKD said:

Thank you, I'm grateful for you coming back to me.

I tried the topical version before but it didn't do much.  

I may be looking at Oral Minox without reason - I've had pretty good results, I just seem to be getting greedy as to my hair now!

Unless you actively take pictures for progress in the sane lighting consistently with use over 12 months, it can be hard to see the way it has helped.

Sometimes things are very subtle but do make a difference and that's why it's best to have the pictures and try objectively view them.